Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lighting Problem?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Firezown View Post
    When i delete the normal its fine but there is just no detail on it.
    Hmm, then you will have to overwork/recreate/improve your normal map. Just to go sure: You have set the mode in the texture to "normal"?

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
      Hmm, then you will have to overwork/recreate/improve your normal map. Just to go sure: You have set the mode in the texture to "normal"?
      The Texture is set to color. But the normal is set to normal.

      Comment


        #18
        Now I ran out of ideas But when you could upload the mesh + textures (normal and diffuse) it can take a look at it and probably I find a solution

        Comment


          #19
          ok can i send you a pm with the link?
          Last edited by Firezown; 08-10-2014, 09:05 PM.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Firezown View Post
            ok can i send you a pm with the link?
            Yep, just send me a pm

            Comment


              #21
              An off hand observation the normal map for the torso does not look like what I would expect a normal map would look like on such an object as well it looks like it's only being applied to a sub material.

              Whats the source of the normal map and can you post a larger image of the normal map?
              Clarke's third law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
              Custom Map Maker Discord
              https://discord.gg/t48GHkA
              Urban Terror https://www.urbanterror.info/home/

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by FrankieV View Post
                An off hand observation the normal map for the torso does not look like what I would expect a normal map would look like on such an object as well it looks like it's only being applied to a sub material.

                Whats the source of the normal map and can you post a larger image of the normal map?
                Here is the Normal Map.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	NormalMap.png
Views:	1
Size:	779.4 KB
ID:	1053370

                Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                Yep, just send me a pm
                it says your inbox is full :S

                Comment


                  #23
                  Ok, now it should work (I have banned to many spammers -> I always get a message when I ban someone) -> could you probably send it again?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                    Ok, now it should work (I have banned to many spammers -> I always get a message when I ban someone) -> could you probably send it again?
                    Ok i sent it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X