Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unreal.AutomationLibrary.take_automation_screenshot_of_ui ...what is the latent_info argument?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreal.AutomationLibrary.take_automation_screenshot_of_ui ...what is the latent_info argument?

I'm trying to code some python to take a screenshot of the editor with the UI. I am calling this function like this...

unreal.AutomationLibrary.take_automation_screenshot_of_ui(unreal.EditorLevelLibrary.get_editor_world(), latent_info = [], name = "screenshot.png", options = [])

I am looking at the documentation here, https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...onLibrary.html, but it's still not clear what I should pass in for latent_info or for options. I passed empty lists because I didn't know what else to do. It's not erroring out, but it's also not making any screenshots.

What is latent_info? What should I pass in as options?

I'm getting the sense that this function is intended to be called from within an automation test, where the options have been set up, and probably the latent_info is handled some way that is not just me typing in some values. FWIW, I found this function, but in my case the resolutuion is 0.0 by 0.0, which is too small for my needs, LOL...

unreal.AutomationLibrary.get_default_screenshot_options_for_rendering()

Comment

Working...
    X