Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Master servers?

Master servers?

I was informed recently that the UT2k4 master server is down, likely forever. Due to this reason I have gone through a lot of trouble to set up my own for my UT2k4 server.I was not
    made aware of the status of the UT3 master servers however. I could not log in this morning with my normal login Bl0ckH3ad so I tried to create a new login and was given a error message that leads me to believe the master servers are down for UT3 as well. Please see attached image. Is this going to be fixed? or is this a gamespy vs Unreal issue? I have heard through the rumor mill that unreal was or is at odds with gamespy. Anyway a few answers would be really cool, especially when gameservers is still renting UT3 servers and I was considering setting up a small one so my personal mutators could be accessible to play. Thanks

• replied
    what happened to flak? why is no one responding to the forums?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is the UT3 gamespy issue going to be resolved???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh for God sake, looking deeper I see this is solely a gamespy issue, with whom ever put stock in them as a secondary issue. This leaves the questions of what happens with UT3? Does epic step up set up their own master server for the players that still play UT3? Does epic fix the UT2k4 master server? Is Epics Legacy game, the one that made them who they are today of any value to Epic any longer? just asking for a friend...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X