need help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please

looking for someone to help me set up a server im going to be opening up. i am hoping to figure the mod making out to make some mods for it. the server is going to be controlled by three "gods"( admins) over three maps. each god gets their own map. tribes pick a god to "follow" what i need help on is to create some greek time weapons... some mythic creatures,,,different mining resources...etc i am willing to PAY someone real money to help set it up and get me what i want(if possible) possibly looking for an admin to be a god also lol fun perks

what specifically do you need help with, is it mods or a server? and if mods are they items, creatures, maps?

Comment

Originally posted by jay05211 View Post
      looking for someone to help me set up a server im going to be opening up. i am hoping to figure the mod making out to make some mods for it. the server is going to be controlled by three "gods"( admins) over three maps. each god gets their own map. tribes pick a god to "follow" what i need help on is to create some greek time weapons... some mythic creatures,,,different mining resources...etc i am willing to PAY someone real money to help set it up and get me what i want(if possible) possibly looking for an admin to be a god also lol fun perks
      What is it you are asking for / looking for? Someone to setup a server for you, or, make mods for you?
      Founder and CEO of Angry Penguin Studio, LLC
      Dallas, TX USA
      https://www.facebook.com/AngryPenguinStudios

Comment

I need help mod making mostly.

Comment

Working...
        X