Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Spawn Points in active MAP

Hi folks

are there repercussions if i remove the spawn points in an already active map ?

would the map be corrupted and caused haywire to the buildings / dino spawn etc

thank you
    Steam Profile : Enrell
    Mods : Alpha Sabertooth

I'm not sure, as I have not tried it yet. As long as you are making a copy/duplicate/child of whatever you are editing (and edit that copy/dupilicate/child only) then you can always go back to using the original if it does cause any problems.

Comment

Well im im just guessing here but as long as you dont touch Bed spawns should be able to remove / add new spawn with out any issues.
      ArkBox Mod - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510465178

Comment

As long as you don't remove an entire region of spawn points I don't see a problem.
        Check out my current development at https://lattasoft.com!

Comment

Originally posted by ReapersBusiness View Post
          Well im im just guessing here but as long as you dont touch Bed spawns should be able to remove / add new spawn with out any issues.
          And any idea where i can find the code/blue scripting for the teleporting bed? I have an idea for a mod using the same concept as the bed. I tried checking the Bed bp or any references to it, cant find anything.

Originally posted by null7238 View Post
          As long as you don't remove an entire region of spawn points I don't see a problem.
          Too many spawn points, thinking of trimming it and concentrating habitable areas.

Comment

Can anyone link me the tutorial to remove the points? I know ive seen it before i cant find using the search button.

Comment

Working...
            X