Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LootItemSet remap (supplydrop remap)

Hey guys,

I tried everything to get my mod to work but unfortunately i havnt been able to do this.

I am trying to change the itemlootset of supplydrops. I have made some assets. (you can see them in the attached picture)Click image for larger version

Name:	Mod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1160558

Also i followed the instructions of ROBBOB4 ( http://pastebin.com/Mf3LhaXB )

I have changed the lootitemsets and testet it with and without override set with the standard one. In the Supplycrate asset i changed the lootitemset to the new one and to the old in combination with the lootitemsets.

Can you help me ? i have no clue what im doing wrong.

You have remapped the supplycrates AND lootitem sets in the primalgamedata_bp under the "remap supply crates" section correct?
    Last edited by P0k3r; 09-02-2015, 10:14 AM.

My Mods | P0k3r's Workshop

Comment

I have changed the item set override in the Supplycrates to the new lootitemset_252 and in the primalgamedata i added this: Click image for larger version

Name:	mod2.jpg
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1086871

And thx for the quick reply!

Comment

And my Output files look like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	mod3.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1086913

Comment

Originally posted by P0k3r View Post
          You have remapped the supplycrates AND lootitem sets in the primalgamedata_bp under the "remap supply crates" section correct?
          Yes i have. Is that wrong?

Comment

How do you know it's not working?
            When you load your game, press ESC, does it show the mod name and your description (e.g. are you sure you are actually loading the mod?)

Comment

the description is there but the loot in the crates is the same as before.

Comment

Does your level map point to your PrimalGameData_BP? Click image for larger version

Name:	WorldSettingsSnip.JPG
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1086952

Comment

yes: Click image for larger version

Name:	mod4.jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1086960

Maybe i have to change anything here: Click image for larger version

Name:	mod5.jpg
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1086958 Click image for larger version

Name:	mod6.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1086959
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Paxxtor; 09-03-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Everything you have posted looks correct, I'm not sure why you are having the problem that you are. Are you testing your mod in singleplayer, or on a dedicated server? If it is singleplayer, it should work just fine ( I would think).

Also, you no longer have to forceload "TheIsland". When my make your mod correctly, the game will recognize it as just a mod and only use the information given for game files.

Comment

im testing it in singleplayer and waited for the beacon to come down and looted it. But there are always the old loot items in it

Comment

i could upload the files so you could get a look on it if you have the time

Comment

do i have to item set override the Lootitemset supply drops?

Comment

It looks like you have it correct. You do realize that level 25-60 drops have the lootitemsets from lower levels too right? IE: the level 60 supplycrate can pull items from all 4 lootitemsets right?

My Mods | P0k3r's Workshop

Comment

Originally posted by P0k3r View Post
                              It looks like you have it correct. You do realize that level 25-60 drops have the lootitemsets from lower levels too right? IE: the level 60 supplycrate can pull items from all 4 lootitemsets right?
                              yes sure, i have changed every itemloot into the new ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X