Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional UI

Hello
    what are your recommondations for creating a additional UI?

a radial menu with certain functions.

something like the whistle radial selector BP linked to a certain Keyboard shortcut.

do i need to do heavy remapping of shooterhudBP/testgamemode/primalgamedata?

or is there a simpler way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ncr5AmxvY

Comment

thank you URBANSEE
      this tutorial is great.

i now can invoke widgets as expected, by pressing a button or what ever!

what i don't find out is how to have a radial menu when not doing multi use at a structure, but by pressing a button.

i don't find a widget template for that. and don't see where to define it's entrys.

the multi use widget which is in the game folder does more look like a textbox thingy, not like the multi use radial menu.

how is that done with the whistle menu? which blueprint/widget is fired when you press/hold the whistle button?
      Last edited by dubCUT; 07-23-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

As far as i know the radial menus are not widget driven. I think they are drawn through the HUD, the blueprints for them are linked in the ShooterHudBP.

My guess is that you are gonna have a harder time getting this to work with the ark radial menu system than building a menu of your own in a widget, where you have full control over everything.
        ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Working...
        X