Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice this in the mod contest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone else notice this in the mod contest?

    Results didn't match the votes...?
    https://survivetheark.com/uploads/mo...798d2b9a36.png

    #2
    You clearly didn't pay attention when the contest was announced.

    Public voting was only 40% of the final/deciding scores. Wildcard reserved the other 60%.

    -WM
    Workshop: My Workshop
    ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

    Comment

    Working...
    X