X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey there!
    Unfortunately the link isn't working for me, but I can't find the "Contact staff" link mentioned in the post. Can somebody help me with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    下载中,看动画展示效果很强大。值得一玩的感觉。

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That link appears to work just fine for me. you should see a button to sign in through steam authorization.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am trying to join the Discord Modding Chat and I have been having some problems. When I access the link ( https://discord.arkmodding.net/ ) it says "COMING SOON" with no links to join the Discord or contact anyone.

Is there a new process for joining the Discord Modding Chat? Can anyone let me know what to do? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is a problem with access, authorization is needed

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hello guys, I have a problem. I am already registered in the discord on the modding server but I see him nowhere he is not visible to me. what can I do?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to hear you got in.

The video thing is off-topic for this thread but you will have to actually go to the video pages on youtube or to the individual posts on STA. I don't have control over the page you linked. If you have any further question on that subject please DM me on discord.

I keep this page updated with the videos

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?...torial-series/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you so much ZenRowe for the invite, I am finally in.

One question for you, I am currently warching the tutorials you made here (https://arkmodding.net/learn-to-mod-...card-workshop/) but cannot find the source files, where do I download them.
    Last edited by Ferrat; 06-07-2018, 03:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am going to start assisting with getting invites out. Please when you use the contact staff option on their page, include an email so that I know where to send an invite.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess the invite option is not working again, I am thinking of going to America to rob gold from Fort Knox, it will be easier to get in there than get into this discord channel

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am getting the invite expired message, can anyone send me an invite please. Have sent a message to admins but so far nothing.

I did ask back in January of this year but still no response from anyone, I am sure I was a member last year but I cannot get back in as there is no way to retrieve the log in details (I have since upgraded to a new computer).

Failing this is there any way to retrieve a past membership.
    Last edited by Ferrat; 06-05-2018, 06:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Nekres, I just sent you an email with an invite link. Sorry about the delay!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry about the late reply, Nekres. Been a bit of a busy week for me. I've pinged the discord admins about it again. They should be getting you an invite soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ZenRowe, it is not. 4 `- 5 messages and since days no reply. Still no invite. Maybe staff just doesn't give a ****?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have send two requests for another invite code to the discord server and after days still no reply. Can I get a discord link? Pretty stupid that you have one per account and can't another one if the first expired. Especially when the Contact Staff doesn't respond.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X