Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't remember, you were banned while you were active for trying to start fights with people in public chat, specifically, because people wouldn't answer your question within your self proposed time limit of about 10 minutes. You also would try to start fights when people would actually try to help you (see your post and my response above, from December 2016). You then went on to trying to get others banned for actions outside of our modding discord. You then remained banned for going around DMing people trying to start more problems, and then spinning different stories to admins.

I don't think we would be pushing almost 1000 members if we were unfair.
    Last edited by jslay; 10-12-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

PLEASE READ

Due to some recent issue with public invite links, we have decided to increase the security to the ARK Modding Discord server.
      From this point forward you will need to retrieve a Discord invite through https://discord.arkmodding.net.
      To join the ARK Modding Discord Server, you must own ARK: Survival Evolved.
      1 invite per Steam ID.
      If you need assistance, or legitimately need another invite, please login to the site, and use the 'Contact Staff' link and form to send us a message.

https://discord.arkmodding.net

Thanks for your cooperation.
      -- jslay
      Last edited by jslay; 10-24-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirnsausen View Post
        No one answers...
        they seldom do... the community on this forum is kinda trash.
        when someone does respond its a 9/10 chance that its just going to be some "Your so stupid, HA HA HA!" Elitist ego stroking jibber-jabber. or taking some passive aggressive shot at you..

Comment

jslay ; i'm looking to join the discord but nothing seem to work so....
          For who wan me to join me here : https://discord.gg/t2UP8PV or Teamspeak : ts.zenserv.fr:10195 Password : AXEF
          Last edited by Sarminia2.0; 11-07-2017, 11:07 AM. Reason: ​​​​​​​Good it worked needed to contact staff!

Comment

I want to learn but do not know how to start, which can teach me

Comment

Originally posted by Sarminia2.0 View Post
              jslay ; i'm looking to join the discord but nothing seem to work so....
              For who wan me to join me here : https://discord.gg/t2UP8PV or Teamspeak : ts.zenserv.fr:10195 Password : AXEF
              Im confused because you are in the server....

Comment

Originally posted by Vindomire View Post
                if you cross jslay you will just get banned there. Wildcard needs an official one.
                If you defend yourself from one of JSlays Troll friends, You'll get banned there.. XD

Its extremely unprofessional there in all the wrong kind of ways.. There's a lot of s**t talking from the people that know they're in good with the staffers, and if you say anything other than "Thank you, please feed me more s**t" you get banned suddenly without any warning...

Personally, I say save yourself the anxiety and the petty baby BS from that toxic community, and just join the other one..
                Last edited by Midyin; 11-15-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

May I get an invite to the modding Discord? The first one I received went to an unclaimed discord account that I couldn't claim with my email because it was already in use by my actual discord, so I need one that I can use with my actual discord account.

Comment

Originally posted by Midyin View Post

If you defend yourself from one of JSlays Troll friends, You'll get banned there.. XD

Its extremely unprofessional there in all the wrong kind of ways.. There's a lot of s**t talking from the people that know they're in good with the staffers, and if you say anything other than "Thank you, please feed me more s**t" you get banned suddenly without any warning...

Personally, I say save yourself the anxiety and the petty baby BS from that toxic community, and just join the other one..
                    I'm not sure what you did to get banned, but that hasn't been my experience at all. It's an actively moderated community of highly skilled modders.

Comment

Working...
                    X