X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it is.

Comment

How does one update the Dev Kit in the Epic Games launcher? I am new to this Dev Kit thing so I really don't know how it works

Comment

The update hasnt been pushed to the epic launcher yet. When it does(maybe later today, maybe tomorrow or could be monday although considering WildCard seemingly works 7 days a week thats unlikely), there will be a notification in the epic launcher.

Comment

Your Github link is broken. 404 Page not found Error. Anyone have a working link to download the updated Dev Kit ??? I got the content because the content link wasn't broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Orionsun View Post
            The update hasnt been pushed to the epic launcher yet. When it does(maybe later today, maybe tomorrow or could be monday although considering WildCard seemingly works 7 days a week thats unlikely), there will be a notification in the epic launcher.
            Don't use Epic Games launcher....it makes you re-download the entire dev kit for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Reefer View Post
              Your Github link is broken. 404 Page not found Error. Anyone have a working link to download the updated Dev Kit ??? I got the content because the content link wasn't broken.
              you need to login into github^^

@Drake,
              do you can decrease the needed memory of the cooking process?
              And why it needs since the new devkit update, this many shaders to compile?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop 06-08-2016 21-24-10-425.png
Views:	1
Size:	381.2 KB
ID:	1113336
              Last edited by Killerzwerg; 08-06-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

the shaders happens everytime there is a devkit update the memory issue been around for awhile
                My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

but not 800k shaders, normally there are 25-50k shaders to compile for my map...

Comment

New update has removed the "Make WeaponAnim" node which totally hoses two of my mods that rely on it to make new features with female character. If you are going to remove a node that is required to override female animations, at least give us male AND female overrides in the defaults instead of just male.

My Mods | P0k3r's Workshop

Comment

I'm really happy that i'm not the only one who have the shader issue and in my case the dev kit ran out of memory and crashed so no cooking possible in 245.9 and SOTF 177.3. I hope Drake is fixing this asap, i already tweeted him that 2 days ago. So fingers crossed.

Comment

Could you give us a hint as to how OctreeTypeBitMask is composed?
                        It is used in the new Allo Pack logic - the closest match I found is Default Stasis Component Octree Flags, which has a similar value, but no the same on the Allo, and 8 for all other dinos.
                        ARK: Survival+ Workshop: Workshop
                        ARK: Survival+ Website: https://survival-plus.co

Comment

Originally posted by Killerzwerg View Post
                          you need to login into github^^
                          I am logged in lol...I still get the error.

Logged into Github as well as here...obviously here lol...but definitely logged into Github...

In fact, I can view other Github pages...everything works fine except for Wildcard1's page. They need to reactivate it or add me as a friend or something???\

Edit: Nevermind, I found StudioWildcard1's page but there are no files to download...they must have taken it down. They have zero contributions and nothing to download. What do I do?
                          Last edited by Captain Reefer; 08-09-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Github Page works fine, maybe logout and in again. Because if you're not logged in, you will get a 404 error.
                            [MENTION=280169]Wild[/MENTION]card any news about a map shader cooking fix for the current dev kit version for SE and SOTF?

Comment

OK so for those of us who are logged in, out and in again, and still get the 404 error, what do we do??? Do I have to send a friend request and wait for StudioWildCard1 to add me??? Do I need to link an account to another account somewhere??? It can't be this hard...lol why don't they just update it under Steam tools...
                              Last edited by Captain Reefer; 08-09-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I am having the same issue as Captain Reefer, no content on github in studiowildcard1's page.

Comment

Working...
                                X