X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mezzow View Post
    Something must have gone wrong with your updating process:
    That content is not available by normal means, the only way we have to update the Kit is by using the launcher or by downloading the content from the Github page.

The current files in the game have not been released can you see all the people pointing out to the same problem?

Comment

Cooking must be broken its taking 5 hours to cook my mod which normally took before update about 15 mins ?

Comment

What do you mean by normal means? Am i special?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-16 01_10_01-ARK Dev Kit.png
Views:	1
Size:	770.0 KB
ID:	1104607

All sarkasm aside. You are speaking of content on GitHub. GitHub only contains the changed binaries, not the content. You probably didn't download the content! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d...FCeXNsVE0/view
        ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Originally posted by Mezzow View Post
          What do you mean by normal means? Am i special?
          Can I be special, too?

-WM
          Workshop: My Workshop
          ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

What a dumb way to "release" content, when was the last time the launcher was updated?
            So you need to download from google drive, the launcher, and Github

WOW!

Yeah you're special, the really special kind.

Hey why don't you also add mediafire, bitly, torrent sites, and peer to peer?
            That would be even more professional and serious.

Maybe is all the legal problems the "Devs" are facing what is keeping their performance down, who knows.
            Last edited by Crusadercrush; 04-20-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusadercrush View Post
              What a dumb way to "release" content, when was the last time the launcher was updated?
              So you need to download from google drive, the launcher, and Github
              Where has this ever been stated? You don't need to do anything. You do it, if you want to. You only download the content from Google and the binaries from the GitRep if you want to update before it's pushed out to the launcher, and even then you're playing a dangerous game as it has been shown that occasionally bugs slip through into the binaries or content and those updating manually experience them first so they can be fixed before the update is pushed out.

You took a joke showing the error to be on your side - and that of any other experiencing the same issue - and are now trying to make it personal between yourself and other users and WC. Seriously?

No wonder WC appointed a liaison, in addition to other reasons, and all but vanished from the forums.

-WM

Comment

With the release of V239, you will release the new version by Launcher or Github?

Comment

The GitHub link does not work anymore! Because every time I click on it, I always get a 404 error. R.T

Comment

I am unable to place new items that I made in my mod. I am assuming that is because V239 introduced a new Engram that is not showing up in my ADK? (I'm new to this, that is the best that I can gather from the lack of error info combined with Googling).

I post that here mainly to ask when you guys think a v239-compliant ADK will be released. Not that I'm in a huge hurry, but I'm basically unable to work on new mods until that is done, so just wondering.

Thanks in advance for any info.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it! I was just following old outdated instructions/videos that don't work without the latest and greatest ADK. The new ones, found on this forum, contain better techniques that work even with an older ADK version without current Engram lists.
                    Last edited by rossdp; 04-25-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robongio View Post
                      The GitHub link does not work anymore! Because every time I click on it, I always get a 404 error. R.T
                      The way you worded that tells me you have previously had success with previous github links... but that cant be truly because you would know that you need to be logged into github and have your account linked to UE4... before access to that specific directory is authorized.
                      DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Robongio View Post
                        You need to update your Epic Games account to tell them what your Github username is.

Then after some time, check your Github's email address and you will see Epic Games invited you to join their Github organization. After you accept that invitation, the link will work for you.

Comment

Bump! Dev Kit v239.2 is now posted to GitHub and content on Google Drive!

-Jeremy

Comment

Doesn't even have the 4K textures yet and it's 4.4GB's... D= lol.

-WM

Comment

I have problems downloading Content rar with Chrome. It said me Error Network, nearly the end of the download.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandDEden View Post
                                I have problems downloading Content rar with Chrome. It said me Error Network, nearly the end of the download.
                                Someone else on our Discord server also had this issue, specifically with chrome, download it with another browser and it should work fine - they ended up using IE to download it.

-WM

Comment

Working...
                                X