This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IONIC_OVRDOSE View Post
    No, I never do the github content because it is more of a hot fix release method. I generally wait for the epic launcher update to catch up before updating to save myself the trouble of using github
    Thanks Ionic, I think we had to last time due to the cooking issue, but its all good now thank the stars.

Comment

When are you going to fix the Steam Guard override option, at the moment it is not working and is making modding a PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrat View Post
        When are you going to fix the Steam Guard override option, at the moment it is not working and is making modding a PITA.
        That is an issue with steamCMD, not ARK. Valve would be the correct party to ask.

Comment

Is the new Dev Kit version coming any time soon?

The new Dragons mod is conflicting with the Rhino spawns and I also gotta make sure my mods are not conflicting with the new Dinos

Nevermind -.-

"Upcoming Devkit update 238.0, Week of March 27th "
          Last edited by Crusadercrush; 04-03-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusadercrush View Post
            Is the new Dev Kit version coming any time soon?

The new Dragons mod is conflicting with the Rhino spawns and I also gotta make sure my mods are not conflicting with the new Dinos

Nevermind -.-

"Upcoming Devkit update 238.0, Week of March 27th "
            That's not an official announcement of it, that's a thread by someone else assuming we were going to be getting an update coinciding with v238 of the game.

-WM
            Workshop: My Workshop
            ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

Whoa!

OK we need an updated Dev Kit, for some weird reason one of my mods is conflicting with the Beavers -.- my mod changes the mountain spawners and is not conflicting with the Terror Birds -.- (which would make sense)

Comment

Wildcard, when we get a new ADK update? The current one is 2 versions behind.

Comment

Hey peeps! Everyone has been busy with the mod contest and patch updates but I'm hoping this is something we can get updated in the next few days!
                  Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Dev kit updated! Let me know if you're seeing any issues!!
                    Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Anything new and cool besides it's being an update to the latest version? Yes, I am looking at you, feature request list.
                      Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

As far as I can tell everything seems to be working great so far, thanks a lot for the update!

Comment

Thanks a lot !
                          Last edited by Shadow78600; 04-11-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

With the new version, whenever I cook a mod, I get blueprint errors with the Rhino blueprint and the cooking fails.

Comment

Hi, I want to download the ARK Development Kit for the first time, but when I click on install and I select where to install it, it loads then nothing. Then I have to say install again and after a while of just loading and looking at the "please wait" text it just goes back to install. Can anybody help me with this?

Comment

Restart your machine, run the Launcher as Admin, make sure you have "permission" to write to the directory it wants to install the DevKit.

Things like that.

-WM
                                Workshop: My Workshop
                                ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

Working...
                                X