This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenturrac View Post
    Anything new and cool besides it's being an update to the latest version? Yes, I am looking at you, feature request list.
    Soon buddy, soon
    Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

I have the same problem Braste mentioned: Errors while cooking - with a bunch of "ExtraRunningSpeed" variables not found logs caused by the Rhino BP.

Comment

I don't know if the Launcher has updated, if it hasn't and you've all manually updated, copy over the content files again to make sure nothing screwed up even in the slightest the last time - it helps to completely unpack the folder before copying over so there's no chance of "temp" files/folders misbehaving. Else, verify the DevKit if it has updated to 238.

-WM
        Workshop: My Workshop
        ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

The last version is missing many Rhino files, it doesn't even have a Rhino blueprint.
          The last Dev Kit version is behind the current files in the game, I'm able to compile my mods but they conflict with the game; after adding a new Dino variant the beavers stop spawning, is like the Dino entries have been moved around in the current primal game data file in the game.

Dev Kit Ver 238.1

Comment

Something must have gone wrong with your updating process:
            ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

StudioWildCard can you please i can't update to 238.1 or even update the newest UE4 the github page doesn't work and when i download the second link it says nothing is in the file .. can you please help me .. thanks

Comment

Prodigy, you will need to have an account setup properly on the github site or you will only receive a 404 error

Comment

Nope, does not work with the Content Diff from the Epic Launcher. Extracted it again, copied all over and still getting blueprint errors. I can't cook mods:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	errors.png
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1104510
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	errors_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	1104511
                  Last edited by Braste; 04-14-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Ok i got it working can someone tell me where i paste these files at i downloaded Ark dev kit release and the ark devkit content Diff_v238 where do i put these files please someone help

Comment

Originally posted by Braste View Post
                      Nope, does not work with the Content Diff from the Epic Launcher. Extracted it again, copied all over and still getting blueprint errors. I can't cook mods:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]88543[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]88544[/ATTACH]
                      Everything works fine, i have already successfully used that blueprint variation in some of my other dinos. You need to go back through and check all functions as you do not have one of the 4 connected correctly, or the code is not referenced in the correct format.
                      DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Only thing that I can think of is your download was corrupted either upon completion or in transit. Try downloading the content files again, or, if the Launcher has updated just update from that.

-WM
                        Workshop: My Workshop
                        ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

Originally posted by M1k3_C View Post
                          Everything works fine, i have already successfully used that blueprint variation in some of my other dinos. You need to go back through and check all functions as you do not have one of the 4 connected correctly, or the code is not referenced in the correct format.
                          I don't use the blueprint, it is just the reason i can't cook mods.

Originally posted by WoefulMacabre View Post
                          Only thing that I can think of is your download was corrupted either upon completion or in transit. Try downloading the content files again, or, if the Launcher has updated just update from that.

-WM
                          I don't know any archive, that you can unzip, if it is damaged. And i can't imagine a file error where the file can be loaded, but there are variables not defined. Besides, i already downloaded and extracted it again. No more experiments, I will wait until the launcher gets updated, maybe on monday in one or two month...

Comment

Are the files now on the Epic Launcher ? I don't seem to be getting a update.

Comment

Originally posted by volts72 View Post
                              Are the files now on the Epic Launcher ? I don't seem to be getting a update.
                              It normally means that the update is not available yet via launcher, if you are not getting the update on the launcher.
                              It normally takes a while (1-2 weeks).
                              Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Ok thanks

In the end I downloaded and updated using the GitHub etc seems to work ok but the cook time is taking ages guess its the first run.

Comment

Working...
                                X