This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WoefulMacabre View Post
    That's the entire point, and the drawback, of Total Conversions. They replace the files the clients/server uses.

The PrimalGameData's in the DevKit don't contain the content of the 226.3(Live clients) PrimalGameData's so they will not show up. This is why core-data mods and TC's especially need to be updated with DevKit updates... it's also why people constantly ***** on steam when a TC locks out content when they don't realise that modders have no say, sway or power to do anything. We're at the mercy of Wildcard and their release schedule.

-WM
    Hence the reason I stopped modding for this game.

Comment

malware detected in Ark-Dev-Kit-release\Engine\Plugins\Developer\BlankPlugin\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-BlankPlugin.dll found Trojan:Win32/Pocyx.gen!B!plock

Are the github files infected?

Comment

No new binaries needed? and great job with the update and new modding system cant wait to mess around with it

Comment

Originally posted by yazoo32 View Post
          malware detected in Ark-Dev-Kit-release\Engine\Plugins\Developer\BlankPlugin\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-BlankPlugin.dll found Trojan:Win32/Pocyx.gen!B!plock

Are the github files infected?
          Probably using Windows Defender right? if so, there is your problem ;-)

Comment

Drake, those example links you posted are not working.
            DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by M1k3_C View Post
              Drake, those example links you posted are not working.
              Steam Community is down!
              ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Where can we "add an additional "Uncategorized" (always loaded) sublevel " ?
                Mods: NPC Bush Peoples V6

Comment

Originally posted by Samson F. View Post
                  Where can we "add an additional "Uncategorized" (always loaded) sublevel " ?
                  With that being said how do we also override an existing sublevel???
                  DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

so how do we get the updated dev kit?
                    My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

(snip) I need to shut up until I learn more.

Weird editor behavior when it slows down! Haven't seen that kind of thing since the 1990's
                      Last edited by JPHarford; 12-26-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

So no elevator func yet?

Everything else seems fine.

Comment

the elevator function is just called "Activate"
                          ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Originally posted by Mezzow View Post
                            the elevator function is just called "Activate"
                            Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jslay View Post
                              Good luck with that.
                              ? Did you actually have a look at the nodes? Im not messing with you here, the new function you are looking for is called "Activate", it takes a elevator reference as input and you can set the direction of the elevator!
                              You could also use the new "Try MultiUse" node to trigger it through use index.
                              Last edited by Mezzow; 12-27-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezzow View Post
                                ? Did you actually have a look at the nodes? Im not messing with you here, the new function you are looking for is called "Activate", it takes a elevator reference as input and you can set the direction of the elevator!
                                You could also use the new "Try MultiUse" node to trigger it through use index.
                                Oh snap! I just saw it was under the helper section and assumed (dumb thing to do with ADK) it was for something totally different.

Thanks for making me look again!

Now the real question, how do you make the platform stop after you activated it?

Is it as simple as setting is activated to false? I know setting the bool to true doesnt move the platform.
                                Last edited by jslay; 12-27-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X