Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opened epic launcher today and found another update, when i tried to go ahead with it, it says it couldnt because the update required 110 GB lol.

Am verifying right now to see whats up. Anyone else get this odd issue?

Comment

Originally posted by JasterMK3 View Post
      Opened epic launcher today and found another update, when i tried to go ahead with it, it says it couldnt because the update required 110 GB lol.

Am verifying right now to see whats up. Anyone else get this odd issue?
      Yeah I got that yesterday and had to clear up some space, didnt see it today when I updated again but I already have more than enough space.
      Mod Creations for Ark Salcarr's Workshop.

Comment

I'm getting this Error, when cooking a Mod.

Code:
        Assertion failed: NumRemoved == 1 [File:C:\SVN_Ark\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectHash.cpp] [Line: 481] 

VERSION: 0.0 
        KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4ca87788) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc1f5c7204) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc1f4df2b8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc1f4ab0b2) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc43c1fcea) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc43c0f208) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc43b92916) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-Engine.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc162876ee) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-Engine.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc164e8c9e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc43b98e04) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc43adf69d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc14efacc8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc14f361d2) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7d2aa650f) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7d2a9f57c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7d2a9f6da) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7d2aabb40) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7d2aaca89) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4dff8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4f835e91) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4f835e91) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
        I tried this 3 times now and already verified files between try 2 and 3, but still this error. I also downloaded and replaces this "ActorMacros.uasset" file.
        It always happens at the same position:
        Code:
        LogCookCommandlet-Display: Cooking /Game/Mods/MyMod/PrimalEarth/General/M_Snow -> ../.../.../ModTools/Output/MyMod/LinuxNoEditor_STAGING/MyMod/PrimalEarth/General/M_Snow.uasset
        LogSavePackageDisplay: No exports found (or all exports are editor-only) for M_SNow. Package will not be saved.
        After clicking ok, the cooking keeps going on. No crash. And in the end it is saying successful. But I have doubts it was really successfull with an Error like this.

Someone an idea?

PS:
        It's just a simple Stack-Mod. Only things I changed since last successful cooking:
        - Updated DevKit to newest Version (247.8)
        - Added Wyvern Milk to the Stack-Mod

EDIT:
        Looks like the issue is gone after pc restart.
        Maybe it was also a overclocking issue. I changed something a few days ago....
        Last edited by McBane87; 09-30-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Today Epic Launcer needed to do another ARK Dev Kit Update, while I first did this manually with github and later came the epic launcer update. So it was all done, but now another update, but I don't read anywhere what this last small update was all about, or I must overread something somewhere.

Comment

there are still a lot of missing files and I still do't know why the editor has to cook everyhting for even a small mod but it does seem to cook quicker.

Comment

i'm getting compiler errors in BP's for diplocaulus and kaprosachus.

Comment

The PGARK level was not included in the 248.4 patch, can't create any PGARK mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Artanys View Post
                  The PGARK level was not included in the 248.4 patch, can't create any PGARK mods.
                  Ahh, sorry about that! The Content link is now fixed to include the PGARK level, which is here:
                  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwk...ew?usp=sharing

-Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod_Z View Post
                    i'm getting compiler errors in BP's for diplocaulus and kaprosachus.
                    Does your DevKit indicate v248.4? (i.e. do you have the updated binaries? It took them a bit for us to put on GitHub )

Cheers,
                    Jeremy

Comment

Dev kit is still taking hours and hours to cook simple map extensions. Currently trying to cook a PGARK extension, containing the empty TerrainGeneratorOverride map and 4 blueprints. Shader compilers have been running full blast for the past 4 hours, with no indication of progress.

Comment

Any ETA on when this will be available to download from the Epic Games launcher? I have downloaded the content diff three times now after each update and still have a bunch of issues in the devkit.

The following member variables in blueprint 'Blueprint /Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/TerrainGenerators/Simple_TerrainGenerator_BP.Simple_TerrainGenerator_BP' have invalid type. Would you like to remove them?

Deep Water Objects
                        Grass
                        Ocean Biomes
                        NPCManager Jungle
                        Player Starts
                        NPCManager Water
                        Snow Materials
                        Trees
                        Inland Water Objects
                        Jungle Grass
                        Jungle Trees
                        Mountain Grass
                        Mountain Trees
                        Red Wood Grass
                        Red Wood Trees
                        Snow Grass
                        Snow Trees
                        NPCManager Snow
                        NPCManager Ocean
                        Jungle Biomes
                        Snow Biomes
                        Generic Water Biomes
                        NPCManager Red Wood
                        Red Wood Biomes
                        NPCManager Grass Lands
                        Grass Lands Biomes
                        Supply Drop Settings
                        Supply Drop Points
                        Snow Mountain Grass
                        Snow Mountain Trees
                        NPCManager Mountains
                        Mountains Biomes
                        NPCManager Deep Water
                        Shoreline Objects
                        Snow Shoreline
                        Underwater Objects
                        Deep Water Biomes
                        NPCManager Shoreline
                        NPCManager Snow Shoreline
                        NPCManager Snow Mountains
                        Snow Mountains Biomes
                        Opening a terrain generator blueprint give an error along the lines of "the parent class of this subclass does not exist".

Comment

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
                          Does your DevKit indicate v248.4? (i.e. do you have the updated binaries? It took them a bit for us to put on GitHub )

Cheers,
                          Jeremy
                          yea, all good now. must have been lucky enough to just miss binaries i guess

Comment

Confused

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post

Cheers,
                            Jeremy
                            I can't find anything by your link to GitHub .. Give me the error 404 page no found of GitHub... Anyway I downloaded the one by google drive ( v248.4 - 1.8 GB ) but no sure were do I have to install it properly... When I start DEV KIT and I try to open the PGark i have this message

followed by this one

If You look on the top right of the second Image You' ll see that the version of the DEV KIT Still 247.8... So where I have to install properly all the files? Which directory I mind ?

Comment

Originally posted by MagixTS View Post
                              Any ETA on when this will be available to download from the Epic Games launcher? I have downloaded the content diff three times now after each update and still have a bunch of issues in the devkit.

Opening a terrain generator blueprint give an error along the lines of "the parent class of this subclass does not exist".
                              Ok now have the right version 248.4 but still the same problem/error me too...

Comment

Something with tracing is broken on servers again since one of the latest patches. Not 100% sure which one but one of the last 2.
                                I've been using box components as origins for the spawn transform for projectiles and as of now, the projectiles are only spawning at ground level and always go to the right. Only on a server. They work normally in singleplayer.
                                Also, the drop crates and lasers I have as a matinee in a map extension which has been working fine for almost a year now is also having issues. Again server only. The crates and lasers always spawn at 50/50
                                Last edited by P0k3r; 10-25-2016, 03:20 PM.

My Mods | P0k3r's Workshop

Comment

Working...
                                X