X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for looking into it.
    Could i get access to the ark dev kit github please?
    I'm a senior software engineer myself, so i might be able to help ( now and in the future ).
    Wouldn't mind diving in the c++ code

Kr,
    UncleBob

Comment

Any reply would have been helpful...
      Server crashing with new stack trace since 242.9:

Fatal error!

VERSION: 242.9
      MSVCR120.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa5ce1c3f9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
      UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x0000000000000010) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
      UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x0000005201409148) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!FRepLayout::ReplicateProperties() (0x00007ff73edd3851) + 66 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\replayout.cpp:596]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!FObjectReplicator::ReplicateProperties() (0x00007ff73ec79d47) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datareplication.cpp:942]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UActorChannel::ReplicateActor() (0x00007ff73ec75449) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:1901]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetDriver::ReplicateClientActors() (0x00007ff73ed730e9) + 15 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\networkdriver.cpp:2787]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetDriver::ServerReplicateActorsParallel() (0x00007ff73ed7384a) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\networkdriver.cpp:3017]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UNetDriver::TickFlush() (0x00007ff73ed6cf4b) + 25 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\networkdriver.cpp:186]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!USteamNetDriver::TickFlush() (0x00007ff73f8fa1fe) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsystemsteam\private\steamnetdriver.cpp:150]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance_OneParam<APrimalCharacter,void,float>::ExecuteIfSafe() (0x00007ff73e058697) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:532]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!TBaseMulticastDelegate_OneParam<void,float>::Broadcast() (0x00007ff73ed5a039) + 14 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1784]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff73ed4626e) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1385]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff73eca9b7f) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:953]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff73dfd137b) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2344]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff73dfcce4c) + 0 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff73dfd234a) + 5 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff73dfd2478) + 8 bytes [e:\svn_ark\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
      ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff73fb6c741) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
      KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa6e2d15dd) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
      ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa6e6c43d1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
      ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa6e6c43d1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Comment

I found a bug with the ADK, or rather an unwanted behaviour.
        When checking "Check BP Allow Crafting" and implementing "BP Allow Crafting" it is possible to make sure certain conditions apply before an item can be crafted.
        So far this works beautifully, however when trying to craft many items there is a weird behaviour: Manually queuing as many items as the available resources allow works without any problem, however using "craft all" results in only one item being crafted.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielEder View Post
          I found a bug with the ADK, or rather an unwanted behaviour.
          When checking "Check BP Allow Crafting" and implementing "BP Allow Crafting" it is possible to make sure certain conditions apply before an item can be crafted.
          So far this works beautifully, however when trying to craft many items there is a weird behaviour: Manually queuing as many items as the available resources allow works without any problem, however using "craft all" results in only one item being crafted.
          check the BP of the item ur crafting and make sure auto craft isnt checked
          My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

Originally posted by spezz View Post
            check the BP of the item ur crafting and make sure auto craft isnt checked
            Oh nice! In fact it was checked, probably from copying some other item. Thank you!

Comment

Still getting this.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	8779ea314aed9299b2e63b9b7f6930f6.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1108546

What I really don't understand is this: If I place another mod before it it works fine. Loads right up, but if my test mod is first or the only mod it crashes. Now I have actually gotten a few reports on this same error from people trying to play my live version of it single player locally (same for me). It won't play locally alone or by itself. Load up another mod and it works. Now I have actually helped a few others with this by just having the check the associations of the levels, and pgd. I have gone over mine several times, pulled old backups, deleted and recreated new ones. All to the same avail.

Comment

u reporting to the devs like its there fault sometimes the dev kit can corrupt files i would remake the inventory of that avail if i was u
                My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

Make an inventory of what? It doesn't report any inventory problem. I did find the problem. It was a bad game mode file. Was using the one from the generic folder. Made a copy of an older one from a different mod and it worked fine.

Comment

Github and google drive content for patch 243+?

Need to mod that Titanosaur p:

Comment

Crusadercrush it will come. The new update is out just for a day, so let the devs take some rest and then we will get the new dev kit.

Comment

in 1 week^^

Comment

Bump! That's live on GitHub, finally! If it looks good, I'll get it posted to Epic Launcher tomorrow. Please bear in mind that there will be some caching time on first startup due to the amount of media changed with the new biomes!

Cheers,
                          Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
                            Bump! That's live on GitHub, finally! If it looks good, I'll get it posted to Epic Launcher tomorrow. Please bear in mind that there will be some caching time on first startup due to the amount of media changed with the new biomes!

Cheers,
                            Jeremy
                            it cooks (mods, :P, dont have a TC to cause the issue presented). so thats good.
                            Last edited by jslay; 07-06-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Bump, fixed a bad DLL on GitHub that was throwing a cooker error!

Comment

New shiny dev kit thank you.

Go on post a link to the internal wiki you guys use

Comment

Working...
                                X