Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to "AngryToilet"! all fixed and installed now.

Comment

How do you extract the files from GitHub and Drive, so the Dev Kit works again? This is the first time I am working with GitHub, so can someone explain me?
      Check out my ARK Mod Play As Dino!

Comment

Originally posted by Finntastic View Post
        How do you extract the files from GitHub and Drive, so the Dev Kit works again? This is the first time I am working with GitHub, so can someone explain me?
        Are you able to see the dev kit branch in github. If so there's a button on the right that says "Download ZIP". Click that, and it will download all the content. From there, you extract that on top of your dev kit.
        Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Opening v236.2...
          Fatal error: [File:C:\SVN_Ark\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\GlobalShader.cpp] [Line: 635]
          Failed to compile global shader FClearClutter

VERSION: 0.0
          KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbf3011f08) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbcaae1c54) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbca9f9aaf) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-Engine.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbb7ef4def) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-Engine.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbb89e7a61) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-Engine.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbb89e6615) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbad0f194) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbacf9d8d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbace288d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbafb1c8d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbad0a96a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbad0a64b) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbb0169f3) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbbafad540) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6f73aec4d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6f73aed7a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6f73babe0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          UE4Editor.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6f73bbb19) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbf65f8102) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbf683c574) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
          ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbf683c574) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Maybe I'm an idiot but the GitHub link isn't working? Comes up as a Page 404 Error.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplexMinded View Post
                Are you able to see the dev kit branch in github. If so there's a button on the right that says "Download ZIP". Click that, and it will download all the content. From there, you extract that on top of your dev kit.
                Thanks, but in which folder do you need to extract the ZIP, in the ArkDevKit folder or Epic Games folder?
                Check out my ARK Mod Play As Dino!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrcle View Post
                  Maybe I'm an idiot but the GitHub link isn't working? Comes up as a Page 404 Error.
                  You need to be logged into GitHub and added to the EpicGames organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by GamerPerfection View Post
                    You need to be logged into GitHub and added to the EpicGames organisation.
                    Thank you!

Comment

All, I've updated the link with a correct shaders folder!
                      Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

I need help to update ark dev kit, i don't know how to do it.
                        I have downloaded the file in GitHub but I dont know where i have to paste it.

Comment

The Ark Dev Kit auto updated today via the Launcher, do I still need to do a manual update with the Github files and content files?

Comment

No, I never do the github content because it is more of a hot fix release method. I generally wait for the epic launcher update to catch up before updating to save myself the trouble of using github
                            Kronos' Trade Center | http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=603370998

Comment

Originally posted by kickrodri View Post
                              I need help to update ark dev kit, i don't know how to do it.
                              I have downloaded the file in GitHub but I dont know where i have to paste it.
                              You shouldn't need to manually update as the Launcher has the auto update ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X