Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/11: ARK Dev Kit v271.9 is now on Google Drive!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
    v222.7 is on the Epic Launcher now!
    On small request since you seem to be in the mood of updating the Kit. Could you please remove the ADK download on Steam. So many people accidently download it there and then come in here and ask why its not working. Followed by question if they have to download it from the Epic Launcher again... That happens literally every 2 day.

In case you wonder what I am talking about: Steam->Libary->Tools->ARK Dev Kit

Edit: Someone just asked about it in this very moment...
    Last edited by Kenturrac; 11-10-2015, 04:56 PM.
    Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Yeah Kenturrac, tomorrow we'll go ahead and update the Dev Kit Tool to just link to the Epic Launcher download, to avoid confusion. Until then, if you can keep directing anyone who asks...

Thank you!!!

-Drake

Comment

Thank you so much.
        Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

can't launch the ark dev kit anymore since the last update ...

Comment

hello guy this normal and not having the green channel when I use the navmesh bound I would create tributes by ia manage but I do not know how to do without the nav mesh bound

Comment

My foliage is still buggy. Not as bad as before, but still disappearing. Do I have to paint everything new?

Oh. And I just realized, Big Palms are not visible at all. Only their shadows.
              Last edited by LarsN; 11-12-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Are the GetHub and Google Drive files still needed? Or does this update encompass them all?

Comment

Epic updates contain everything.

Manual downloads are for, as expected, manual updates.

-WM
                  Workshop: My Workshop
                  ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

damned... I completely missed this update, Guess i will have to stay on v220.1 until the next update as epic launcher wont download the upload due to my small SSD size
                    If you want to try my map you can find it at the link below
                    Founder of [Map] Terra Nova

So you want to make a map? (Tutorial)

My setup: Asus Rampage IV black edition, i7-4820K @ 4.20ghz, DDR3 1600mhz 32gb, Nvidia GTX 780 Ti, 2x 128gb SSD 8x3tb 7200rmp hdd's, 950W PSU

Streaming here whenever I work on my map http://www.twitch.tv/uzumi/

Comment

I keep getting fatal errors everytime I cook my mod see my thread I just posted... https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ding-to-v224-2

Comment

Same problem with the compiler errors, I think the Compy is also bugged the same way as well. Not sure what the problem is, I may just roll back to the Epic Launcher version.

Comment

Did not appear to cause any issues, works fine in game.
                          DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Sorry, accidentally packaged old content in the Epic Launcher build. After updating with Epic Launcher, please install this new content for now, until we get the Epic Launcher updated:
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
                              Sorry, accidentally packaged old content in the Epic Launcher build. After updating with Epic Launcher, please install this new content for now, until we get the Epic Launcher updated:
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d...ew?usp=sharing
                              Is that to say that if we updated manually in the first place, we don't need to update again?

-WM
                              Workshop: My Workshop
                              ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

I'm not seeing an update to 224.3 in the launcher; i have 224.2 and it is not showing an update at all after I verified the files yesterday and today. Do I need to update to 224.3 by downloading the files from github instead??

EDIT: nvm, I just verified my files again and it is downloading something this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X