Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/11: ARK Dev Kit v271.9 is now on Google Drive!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Judqment8 View Post
    Is it just me or does cooking mods take like forever with the latest update?

Mine seems to be hanging on Game/ArtTests/Forge/Forge and one pass takes like 8 minutes while it normally takes 2 minutes.
    Mine is also hanging right after that warning. PC crashed after ~30 minutes so trying again right now.

Comment

• I can confirm, its an issue with the 235 content. I had to roll back to 234, and binaries alone was not enough. I had to also copy my 234 content back over and launch with the bat file. PackageInfo.bin issue maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by jslay View Post
        I can confirm, its an issue with the 235 content. I had to roll back to 234, and binaries alone was not enough. I had to also copy my 234 content back over and launch with the bat file. PackageInfo.bin issue maybe?
        Aww, I don't have the 234 binaries anymore. I only have the content files on my PC.

Oh, it seems I can download the old binaries from Github too. Gonna downgrade to 234 for the time being.
        Last edited by Judqment8; 02-11-2016, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• So it looks like my pc can't handle seven straight hours of 100% cpu usage...
          Where can I find the old versions?

Comment

• Originally posted by hogscraper View Post
            So it looks like my pc can't handle seven straight hours of 100% cpu usage...
            Where can I find the old versions?
            Until they fix it, which they've said they're working on, you'll need to get them from someone who still has them, and can upload them somewhere.

-WM
            Workshop: My Workshop
            ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

• These are v234 binaries Download for those wanting to Revert
              My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

• Thank you spezz! At least I can cook a patch without crashing now

Comment

• That should be fixed now with the v235.8 binaries on GitHub!

Comment

• Thank you!!!!!
                    My MODS: Ark Advance | Ark Steampunk Mod

Comment

• Gift Hub Link not working....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaris24 View Post
                        Gift Hub Link not working....
                        Sign into github. Make sure your account is linked. Just downloaded it myself. so....

Comment

• Originally posted by jslay View Post
                          Sign into github. Make sure your account is linked. Just downloaded it myself. so....
                          You have to sign into your epic games account and add your got hub name to your account info. Then go to the epic games github account and there should be an invitation at the top of the page. Once you accept that retry the link.
                          Kronos' Trade Center | http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=603370998

Comment

• I updated the Launcher and it shows ARK Dev Kit v235.8, however I noticed there is no Raptor Clause or DinoArena in the mods folder, should they be in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherie View Post
                              I updated the Launcher and it shows ARK Dev Kit v235.8, however I noticed there is no Raptor Clause or DinoArena in the mods folder, should they be in there?
                              You have to download the raptor clause files. Link is in first post. Not sure about dinoarena, it is still in my devkit.
                              Last edited by P0k3r; 02-19-2016, 05:42 PM.

My Mods | P0k3r's Workshop

Comment

• Thanks so much P0k3r, my bad I did not see it there in the post. I really need to stop working on this at 2am. Last night I tried to install the fixed binaries from github and broke the Dev Kit, I un-installed, currently re-installing and being in regional QLD, Australia, is going to take 2 days to download *tears form in my eyes!*

So what is the best way to install the github files, I downloaded the zip, then extracted inside my downloads folder, then dragged the folders over into the Dev Kit. The projects folder was confusing to me because there were 2 folder layers with the same names, so I must have dragged dropped into the wrong one.

Can I extract the downloaded GitHub files inside of the folder "ARKDevKit"?

Comment

Working...
                                X