Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about dropping ARK modding and why!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The purpose of Game Modding is to be a tool for learning. And as with all things in this world, you're not going to get anywhere if you approach with a negative mindset. Count yourself lucky you can get the chance to expose yourself to a fully built and triple-A game like Ark. Even without the C++ just by looking through their blueprints alone can teach you a lot.
    And for people who are ****ing delusional when they think they are 'special' and own rights to the game/ideas by releasing one little mod, wake up your brain and stop smoking that pot, you make people laugh at your naivety.

Comment

For the sake of everything. Let this thread die...

We already found out that people have different opinions on the matter and no matter whats the opinion it will not influence Wildcards actions regarding Modding their game - bad or good.
      Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Originally posted by Kenturrac View Post
        For the sake of everything. Let this thread die...

We already found out that people have different opinions on the matter and no matter whats the opinion it will not influence Wildcards actions regarding Modding their game - bad or good.
        no we didnt!

haha see what i did there?
        If you want to try my map you can find it at the link below
        Founder of [Map] Terra Nova

So you want to make a map? (Tutorial)

My setup: Asus Rampage IV black edition, i7-4820K @ 4.20ghz, DDR3 1600mhz 32gb, Nvidia GTX 780 Ti, 2x 128gb SSD 8x3tb 7200rmp hdd's, 950W PSU

Streaming here whenever I work on my map http://www.twitch.tv/uzumi/

Comment

Working...
        X