Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding permanent structures to main map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding permanent structures to main map?

I was just wondering if it's possible to add permanent structures to The Island main map. I want to add destructible bases and have my human NPC's spawn in/near them. Would this be possible and how would I go about doing it? is there any way to save structures if you make them in the editor, or would somehow need to make prefab structures? I am looking into it now but any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by zaladin View Post
    I was just wondering if it's possible to add permanent structures to The Island main map. I want to add destructible bases and have my human NPC's spawn in/near them. Would this be possible and how would I go about doing it? is there any way to save structures if you make them in the editor, or would somehow need to make prefab structures? I am looking into it now but any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    I would believe this is only possible with making a new map. I wouldn't know for certain, but that seems to be the most feasible means of accomplishing what you want to do.

-WM
    Last edited by WoefulMacabre; 09-19-2015, 12:20 AM.
    Workshop: My Workshop
    ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

You need to copy the entire The Island folder to the "Mods" folder and then edit what ever you want and upload as a brand new map

Comment

Have fun cooking the map
        Steam Profile : Enrell
        Mods : Alpha Sabertooth

Comment

Working...
        X