Upcoming Dev kit 206.2 Update !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,

I express myself that very rarely, but I am obliged, given the content of certain messages.

The devellopement a game like KRG is very long and tedious, and we can not help but notice the Quality of work already accomplished.

Regarding the delay in the Dev Kit, I'm like you, I "suffer" too, but being Moder for quite some years, I am and remain patient, and above 100% confident to Wildcard and Studio Set the Devs Team.

Bon Courage to you Ditsov

NB : Sorry for my bad english :P

Comment

Originally posted by null7238 View Post
      This is being handled absolutely horridly. One post from Wildcardstudio would alleviate 99% of peoples concerns. Getting close to walking away from the hundreds of hours I put into my mod, and throwing it in the garbage. This clearly has zero priority from wildcard.
      Indeed, having lots of stuff to do and not having time for everything is perfectly understandable. Being silent and "ignorant" towards the modders and the community on the other hand is not. It shouldn't take more than few seconds to pop in the forums and say that they are really busy and the devkit has to wait for a little longer.

Not really fair. Modders are doing all their work for free to get more players to buy and play your game. Mods are probably one of the biggest "features" that will keep this game alive in the long run.

Comment

I guess I have to be the voice of the devs. From jaton:

Sorry guys! We'll be back to normal soon enough, we just had a really busy period what with two dinos, the bloody monkey issue on Friday! PAX, Extinction and the Tournament hehe. Everyone is just catching some sleep, recovering from the paxplague ;p and we'll be back at it soon enough. Pardon the delay on the Digest, it's something we work on together and unfortunately with our current power-levels, it wouldn't be as good so we're waiting til we're well rested on that Though we are still working on the things planned for this week/next week, so don't worry !"
        -Jatonreddit
        Last edited by ComplexMinded; 09-04-2015, 08:21 PM.
        Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

thats not an excuse or acceptable this is getting worse by the day get ur priority's straight plz ppl... when normal ppl post dev replys and the mods have no idea im kinda looking for a new game to mod

Edit: This guy below no idea just a forum jockey :P
          Last edited by gankey69; 09-05-2015, 02:10 AM.
          Creater of Btac Remap http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=491313948

For questions or help see me on teamspeak @ 223.252.38.169

Gankey ind. doing stuff right the first time <3

Comment

Originally posted by gankey69 View Post
            thats not an excuse or acceptable this is getting worse by the day get ur priority's straight plz ppl... when normal ppl post dev replys and the mods have no idea im kinda looking for a new game to mod
            Show me one post where the devs have personally responded to in the last 4 or so days they havent they have been flat and have now given us a reason, Like you have been asking for now suddenly thats not good enough? Its not an excuse it whats been going on and its fine if the update is delayed untill next week we can now all go to our own lives knowing there is no point sitting on the forums. If you dont like the way the Devs are working then feel free to find another game to mod.
            ArkBox Mod - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510465178

Comment

Originally posted by ReapersBusiness View Post
              Show me one post where the devs have personally responded to in the last 4 or so days they havent they have been flat and have now given us a reason, Like you have been asking for now suddenly thats not good enough? Its not an excuse it whats been going on and its fine if the update is delayed untill next week we can now all go to our own lives knowing there is no point sitting on the forums. If you dont like the way the Devs are working then feel free to find another game to mod.
              Eeh, it would have been a lot better if they'd let us know here too. Not every one of us visits the steam forums or wherever that response was picked from. They could have easily come in here themselves with a simple "copy&paste" response.

Just saying, it looks like they could use a real devkit community manager to keep things in line. Jat seems to be doing great work at the steam, but perhaps his time just isn't enough (or he's not even assigned to take care of the unreal forums as well) to come here and post stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Judqment8 View Post
                Eeh, it would have been a lot better if they'd let us know here too. Not every one of us visits the steam forums or wherever that response was picked from. They could have easily come in here themselves with a simple "copy&paste" response.

Just saying, it looks like they could use a real devkit community manager to keep things in line. Jat seems to be doing great work at the steam, but perhaps his time just isn't enough (or he's not even assigned to take care of the unreal forums as well) to come here and post stuff.
                +1 this guy gets it

how hard was it to come to where they say get help and go "hey guys we ****ed up any suggestions on how to fix it" and we woulda been like omg they learnt not wtf y

but jat is steam community manager they kinda need unreal tech as well if that makes sense
                Creater of Btac Remap http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=491313948

For questions or help see me on teamspeak @ 223.252.38.169

Gankey ind. doing stuff right the first time <3

Comment

just a headsup

http://arkdevtracker.com/

Comment

The lack of communication or update about the devkit update is unacceptable at this point.

If they didn't currently have a modding contest open, it would be understandable. There really is a lot they're trying to handle.
                    As it is, it's just not acceptable.

Also note, Ditsov, I read your post that said "being rude is not helpful."
                    This is not me being rude or venting my spleen. I'm simply stating a fact, without rancor.

*Edit*

PS: Why haven't they made you some sort of CM here... eh?
                    Last edited by BrightstarVI; 09-05-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

New update pushed via github: https://github.com/StudioWildcard1/Ark-Dev-Kit
                      My Mods: IBG Mod Pack | Tranquilizer Weapons Mod | Paint Mixer | BallistasPLUS | Admin WOMD | Mega Mortar & Forge | Medic Kit (PVP)

Comment

Thank you for this Update

Comment

Working...
                        X