Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving items from one inventory to another without having to remove from one and add to the other.
    [ ARK Mods: Item Sorting System | Offline Raid Protection ] [ Game Jam Entries: Itch.io]

Comment

Make the necessary changes to this mod can be a reality, please.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110...1589892410965/

Help this guy wants to make the best mod history of ARK. We are many fans of Pokemon expecting something. This man wants to make a mod to enclose containers like the dinosaurs in "pokeballs" (but with another container, not to infringe copyright). DevKit limitations do not allow it. It's a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Neizan View Post
        Make the necessary changes to this mod can be a reality, please.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110...1589892410965/

Help this guy wants to make the best mod history of ARK. We are many fans of Pokemon expecting something. This man wants to make a mod to enclose containers like the dinosaurs in "pokeballs" (but with another container, not to infringe copyright). DevKit limitations do not allow it. It's a shame!
        This guy seems a bit upset that his idea does not seem to work the way he wants to. I could totally think of ways how to do this with what we have now, it's just not the straight forward way, which to me is a implication with modding. You will always have to work inside the framework of tools and exposure the devs give you.
        ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Ability to create new Chat Icons based on things we set in the mod.

Like the APPID's where you set Trophy Winners... Can we have the chat icons link back to that so we can have a display in chat for trophy winners or other SteamIDs we set?

Comment

I guess this is actually the place this should go. My bad

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...d-on-elevators!

Comment

Can you fix the DevKit? It is continually freezes.

Kangaroo making Valhalla update now: http://www.twitch.tv/excited_Kangaroo

Constantly freezes, same in my devkit. He needs work in Unreal Engine and bring work to DevKit.
              Last edited by Neizan; 12-05-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Expose mate Male/Female variable, Would like my NPC's to breed but I can't set different dino character blueprints to be mates, currently is all homosexual or transexual mate boost. Nothing wrong with that im just saying I would like my females and males to be compatible as well.
                Mods: NPC Bush Peoples V6

Comment

Ability for mod to write to server logs.

There are several instances that I can think of where a mod may need to log something for the owner/op/admins to see

Comment

Originally posted by jslay View Post
                    Ability for mod to write to server logs.

There are several instances that I can think of where a mod may need to log something for the owner/op/admins to see
                    These?

Naturally they need to be accessed from the Server(clients hold no reference to the game mode - or rather what is stored in it and what not).

-WM
                    Attached Files
                    Workshop: My Workshop
                    ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

I did not see these! Sweet. Ill give them a shot. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ditsov View Post
                        They use a custom version of unreal engine based on 4.5. they can add any features they want from newer versions

And again i think it's low priority and in my opinion i see no point updating to 4.9 currently.
                        If they make full update of UE people can use lastest content of the UE Marketplace to make better mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Neizan View Post
                          If they make full update of UE people can use lastest content of the UE Marketplace to make better mods.
                          Off topic, can be done already.

-WM
                          Workshop: My Workshop
                          ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

Something that we need is an improved steam upload function, when I cook a mod the process says "Job Successful" but in reality it doesn't cook all the files in the mod folder and it doesn't let you know it wasn't able to cook most of the files.
                            The popup window should tell us what it was not able to cook and why it wasn't cooked so we can work on the specific files not being cooked.

Comment

I'd love to be able to more fully customize the giganto rage buff. If we were able to determine what adds to a creature's rage and keep that rage from dismounting/berzerking the dino, that would be amazing.

Comment

Hello,

Something I would like to see is some kind of event that triggers when moving items from one inventory to another.

The reason I want to see this is because it seems like items get destroyed and recreated during the process of transferring between inventories, so any values I have set for a variable that does not have the "savedata" property flag are lost as soon as that happens. At the very least I would like to be able to make a graph that can set those values back if I can't set that property flag myself.

-Z. Rowe
                                Last edited by Zen Rowe; 12-23-2015, 09:10 PM.
                                My Mods: ArkFrame | Antinode

Comment

Working...
                                X