Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. How about the ability to use custom dyes?
    Using a direct copy, without making any changes, crashes the game upon attempting to use it, irregardless of any settings anywhere.

2. How about always cooking files within the specified mod folder, and not applying a "version checker" to them as files within PrimalEarth are checked?
    Because that is dumb and preventing my mod from cooking when it is finally finished.
    ARK guides: Item Quality, Taming Parameters, Armor and Damage
    My Mod: Very outdated, don't know if I'll ever update...

Comment

Can we get learnable engrams displayed to players... sorted by character level please.

Right now, any changes to minimum level.. or any new engrams... results in a nonsensical list to the player. New engrams with low level requirements end up at the bottom of the list, and changed engrams show up whereever they were even if you change a level requirement from 10 to 60.

Comment

how about timely updates to the dev kit? That would make a nice feature eh?

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixJedi View Post
          how about timely updates to the dev kit? That would make a nice feature eh?
          I second this

Comment

A way to add more "layers" of custom data to items, specifically weapons, so that both attachments and different types of ammo can be used simultaneously.
            ARK guides: Item Quality, Taming Parameters, Armor and Damage
            My Mod: Very outdated, don't know if I'll ever update...

Comment

Add a Structure Blueprint that holds actual liquid.

Comment

Feature Request: COMPETENT DEV TEAM.

They just released a file, for the 217 kit today... over 10 days after the 217 kit's release... When they're operating on the 219 kit... Why not just release the 219 kit and fix the file in the 219 kit?

I'm seriously getting tired of this team's shortcomings.

Comment

I don't understand how they don't have a batch file that grabs their current DevKit, zips it up then posts it to GitHub.
                  I would think that would be fairly efficient and all that would be needed then is to update the forum thread about released version :S

Comment

I'm not here to complain or *****, had a 14 hour day yesterday so I know how it goes but at least give us an ETA on a devkit & version. If it's going to take another month then so be it, I'll find something else to do and it will be better than hitting this site 5x + a day hoping for a new devkit release.

Comment

Originally posted by JBlackBall View Post
                      I'm not here to complain or *****, had a 14 hour day yesterday so I know how it goes but at least give us an ETA on a devkit & version. If it's going to take another month then so be it, I'll find something else to do and it will be better than hitting this site 5x + a day hoping for a new devkit release.
                      Hitting the site once a day might calm you down a bit and appears to be as efficent as doing it 5 times a day.
                      Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Originally posted by Kenturrac View Post
                        Hitting the site once a day might calm you down a bit and appears to be as efficent as doing it 5 times a day.
                        And here I am again . I have high hopes

Comment

Being able to edit the base resource requirements variable would be fantastic!
                          http://puu.sh/kUOaY/af80b4d7e1.png keeps saying it's out of scope no matter how I pull it.
                          but yet from this exact spot I can edit almost every other variable in the blueprint

Comment

Inventory within Inventory. The ability to store items in something, say a tiny box, and put it in my main inventory. It should take all items in it and the inventory into account for weight.
                            ARK Mods:

Scientist Class - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=527251743
                            Oyster Bed 2.0 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=522160582

Comment

Would be great to be able to edit the max height above ground across the whole game instead of just individual items

Comment

Ability to read whether or not a player can cheat when they use the "enablecheats" command. Currently "Is Player Allowed To Cheat" seems to only read whitelisted admins as being allowed to cheat.

-WM
                                Workshop: My Workshop
                                ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

Working...
                                X