This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Override item recipies!

WE Really need an ability to override item crafting recipes in PrimalInventories_BP. its too complicated to do such a simple task at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sench View Post
      And another one. Please let child assets not be forced to use inherited components, or at least have the option for overriding them!
      ^This!

And, the possibility to create dinodropinventorycomponents for every participant in the kill to have their own loot drops, instead of a general first "take all", first "single" serve or a death give item which gives everyone, allies and foes alike the specified items (which you need to specify one-by-one, instead of a dropinventorycomponent)...

The ability to create sub-classes of allowed cheats instead of ALL or NOTHING. (e.g. giveitemnum YES, god/ghost NO etc.)
      A server log file OR logging to admin chat of cheats being used by user X instead of cheats being logged via chat logging.
      The teleport cheat fixed, instead of always dropping in the middle of the island, no matter which coordinates you specify.

The fix (unless I'm the only one experiencing this) for the aura buffs which Alpha use for example. To me, CharacterAOEBuffDamage/Resistance do nothing.

EDIT: The possibility to scale either meshes or bp's, without certain side-effects like hovering creatures.

THANK you in advance!!
      Last edited by Rexcidium; 10-06-2015, 11:33 AM. Reason: Additional Entries

Comment

Hello folks,
        I have 2 requests: 1) If I delete an item from my editor please remove it's assets from the mod folder. I have tons of useless files in my folders from design changes/rewrites etc. 2) Put a frakking box in the upload dialog where I can enter my mods PID I am getting really tired of using steamcmd. I suspect it's just a GUI for steamcmd anyways should be easy enough.
        Thanks,
        Tom
        Research and Development: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=507355109

Comment

TUTORIALS.

Obviously I must be missing something Along with everyone else on making a object "Paintable" (Not Dyable). Doesn't even matter if we "Duplicated" a existing object that is "Paintable" and swap out the Mesh, and even use the Materials of that "Paintable" object, the new object is NOT "Paintable".

A LONG while back the Ark Survivor game said "able to paint anything" and then they added "painted templates" but hey look, we still can't make new items "Paintable" So how about It devs? Show us what we all are missing, because Obviously we are all Missing something on making objects "Paintable" (again, not Dyable).

Comment

I think the addition of an additional master item list array is needed, in some form. Perhaps with the ability to specify, either completely or to some extent, the identifier for spawning the item.

-WM
            Workshop: My Workshop
            ARK Modding Discord Admin: Join here!

Comment

I would like the devs to allow us to activate and deactivate all items through blueprint code. As of now I have a structure that can toggle activation by player but in blueprint code I can only check if it's on or off, I can not turn it off or deactivate from code. I think this was silly and don't see a reason why that option would be hidden from us.
              Mod Creations for Ark Salcarr's Workshop.

Comment

I have some mods and a lot of Smithy... option for moders for use same smithy, please

Comment

Ability to trigger native multi use items such as accessing inventory of dino from BP.
                  Check out my current development at https://lattasoft.com!

Comment

Please add a parameter to control the hidden cap limit on all player and dinos stats ingame without modifying any of the core bps themselves, unless its the primalgamedata. Because right now on custom servers with very high levels, if they exceed this hidden stat cap, for example 99999 hp, their hp will reset back to zero upon server restart or death. A lot of players complained about this bug already, it ruins their characters and pets, and admins have no way to restore it.
                    This can be seen in an example Difficulty 50+ mod that adjusts player/dino levels to 1500+.

P.S. please also offer a way in primalgamedata to control the global stat points per level increase for both players and pets.

Comment

Epic Launcher MarketPlace for ARKDevKit, maybe? please
                      Last edited by Neizan; 10-02-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Can you change the big download of ARK Dev Kit without utility inside Steam for the Epic Launcher Download or for smallsize of information of this "http://www.playark.com/workshop/"?

Actually people have a big download without utility in Steam...

Comment

Originally posted by Neizan View Post
                          Epic Launcher MarketPlace for ARKDevKit, maybe? please
                          So instead of creating, sharing and publishing mods for free you want to sell them? Pls lets not start with that.
                          Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Originally posted by Ditsov View Post
                            They use a custom version of unreal engine based on 4.5. they can add any features they want from newer versions

And again i think it's low priority and in my opinion i see no point updating to 4.9 currently.
                            I want create my first mod using content of UE marketplace (4.9).
                            I will wait for the 4.9 update, though not soon.

Originally posted by Kenturrac View Post
                            So instead of creating, sharing and publishing mods for free you want to sell them? Pls lets not start with that.
                            The idea is not to sell, it is to have a place to share them. the EU marketplace has many free.

Comment

I want create my first mod using content of UE marketplace (4.9).
                              I will wait for the 4.9 update, though not soon.
                              That will probably never happen. Like never.

The idea is not to sell, it is to have a place to share them. the EU marketplace has many free.
                              That sounds way better. But I would assume they stay with the Steam Workshop for cooked files. Not sure if there are any plans for source file sharing.

Comment

I just got a new and hot request: Make the InputAction events fire in blueprint. Right now they do not work in blueprints at all. I guess the C++ code is consuming the input. Would be lovely if these events would work without overriding the original functionality of course. From what I remember that should be an easy change in code. Here is a screenshot of some of the events I mean: https://gyazo.com/1ef41f2a24eea43ba8fcc86f8f16f120

And some of the direct Input events do not work. Like F1-F12. Might be a bug.
                                Last edited by Kenturrac; 10-02-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X