Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I request with the new "- Breeding Mechanics Phase 2" the option to specify the compatible breeding species & gender mate matching( if I really wanted to I could mate a dodo with a rex and specify what pop's out)
    Mods: NPC Bush Peoples V6

Comment

I request a "Mounted Sit" state Anim override, we have the mount and unmount, my NPC's seem to stay in the idle standing position after mounting a survivor. This does give me the opportunity to learn the Event Blueprint Anim notify Custom Event Node and jimmy rig it.

Comment

Hey all, I'll need a few days to go through all of these but Ill get them on a spreadsheet and categorized. Then, I can talk to the team and see what may be possible No guarantee's though. Things that are categorized as bugs will be addressed first.
        Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Dino Spawn Weight multipliers have no effect on modded dinos

Comment

More event dispatchers for cleaner and less 'hacky' solutions to problems.

Some examples:

Dispatcher for when a structure is placed on a snap point and attached to another, (passes the parent structure).
            Dispatcher for when something becomes powered & unpowered.
            Dispatcher for when the inventory content changes. (passing the inventory array)
            Dispatcher for when a bed goes on cooldown / comes off cooldown

I'm sure other people have way more hacky messes that could be solved by event dispatchers
            [ ARK Mods: Item Sorting System | Offline Raid Protection ] [ Game Jam Entries: Itch.io]

Comment

I heard this might be the right spot to report bugs. Here we go:

- You can't predefine the 'default slot items' of the player pawn without having the cheat inventory enabled (which is more often the case than not). Well you can, but it will not work ingame. Works fine once the cheat inventory is active.
              - The first two 'default inventory items' will not show up ingame. Here it does not matter if the cheat inventory is active or not.

So here is what I did:
              https://gyazo.com/d2a04598a79b9e9c9f0ae6dc3c34c878
              https://gyazo.com/3543b25212ad30c6195ca51fc6c474b7
              (both in the default pawn of ARK)

And here is the result ingame (PIE):
              https://gyazo.com/17c062040fffd21c448f77f9629039f3
              https://gyazo.com/6a59ba09427501e1c5f13b8f871a469a

Neither do I have the item in the quick list nor in the inventory. I added even more of the same items in the default inventory. Everything from the index 2 in the array shows up but no matter what, it will not show up in the quick list at the bottom of your screen.
              Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Originally posted by Kenturrac View Post
                - The first two 'default inventory items' will not show up ingame. Here it does not matter if the cheat inventory is active or not.
                Check the "Default Engrams" array in the inventory component and if you want just items empty it. I think every index of the "Default Engrams" array relates to one index in the default inventory items array. If you set the value in the "Default Engrams" array to 0 it spawns the item, if you set it to 1 it adds the engram. By default the first two indexes are set to 1, that might be why you get no items.
                ARKModding.net Wiki --- ARKModding.net: Resource Collection, BP Snippets --- ADK Tutorial/Example Blueprint Collection on github --- Tutorial: Adding custom MultiUse(Radial) menu entry/action --- My Steam Workshop

Comment

Changing spawn entries in game with spawn zone manager's entry object
                  Last edited by npcSwords; 03-08-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezzow View Post
                    Check the "Default Engrams" array in the inventory component and if you want just items empty it. I think every index of the "Default Engrams" array relates to one index in the default inventory items array. If you set the value in the "Default Engrams" array to 0 it spawns the item, if you set it to 1 it adds the engram. By default the first two indexes are set to 1, that might be why you get no items.
                    You are right! That's a way of getting them showing up. In my head the default items should be unrealted to the default engrams. How wrong am I? I am just trying to figure out if that is actually a feature instead of a bug.
                    Creator of Tribe Wars and LD @ DICE

Comment

Request
                      Please allow additional color definitions to be defined so that mods relying on custom colors can be Green and stackable. As per this forum post: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Data_BP-please
                      My Mods: Compound Bow Plus | Dinos Color Plus | Infinite Grappling Hook

Comment

Hey all, I've compiled everything in this thread into a spreadsheet. I'm going to go through that and try to prioritize what's been asked for. After that, I will post it here and give the community a chance for feedback before talking to the dev team.
                        Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Crash with Texture2D, save is corrupted. Same crash with mod removed
                          I applied dynamic material to flag mesh, this crash occurs sometimes when the mod is removed

• LowLevelFatalError [File:C:\SVN_Ark\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp] [Line: 1800]
                          • Gamethread hitch waiting for resource cleanup on a UObject (Texture2D /Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland.TheIsland:PersistentLevel.Brazil) overwrite. Fix the higher level code so that this does not happen.

http://pastebin.com/Tjxa4XPj
                          Last edited by npcSwords; 03-08-2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

I suggest the addition of HairWorks or TressFX for the game: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...rks-or-TressFX

Comment

Make it more stable... I had 10 crashes today when trying to make a new sublevel.

Random ones every other day fighting with the dev kit is getting a little annoying, my maps never gonna be done for the comp..

Wonder if I can submit a half finished map ?

Comment

Originally posted by duke54 View Post
                                Hi,
                                Please include the new textures and layer info missing in the main terrain material:
                                Snow
                                Ice
                                Deadgrass
                                Forest Floor
                                Deep Snow
                                Pine Needles
                                Thanks!
                                +1 to this. Just started trying to make an icy tundra for my map only to find that all methods to do so require multiple work arounds, could impact performance, or just come out looking sloppy. It would be great to have all the terrain paints from new biomes added to the list of current ones to streamline the process.

Comment

Working...
                                X