Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by null7238 View Post
    Unfortunately, yes. We need the updated dll's. It's a big cat and mouse game that they need to streamline, badly.
    I can use mods on my server and it's a mod thats built with the 197.1 kit. A mod with restricted engrams, custom items, etc.. Not seeing any problems on my side.
    Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Looks like the update is here. Dev kit is now updating in Epic

Comment

Note: Ok now for real this time: The v200.5 ARK Dev Kit is at last posted to the Epic Launcher! You can update thru there

Sorry for the delay on that, was a glitch in the system, such as it is :-P

Cheers,
        Drake

Comment

Yay!!!! Update is definitely out!!!! Have fun making those TC's!!

Comment

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
            Note: Ok now for real this time: The v200.5 ARK Dev Kit is at last posted to the Epic Launcher! You can update thru there

Sorry for the delay on that, was a glitch in the system, such as it is :-P

Cheers,
            Drake
            Trying to load and play in the Small map for testing... it always crashes the ADK. Anyone else have this issue with 200.5?
            DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Will the devkit be updated to v201 or will you skip it and update later? Just asking :3

Comment

got the update button <3
                Creater of Btac Remap http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=491313948

For questions or help see me on teamspeak @ 223.252.38.169

Gankey ind. doing stuff right the first time <3

Comment

About to go total TC mode for my mod, Primitive+
                  Wildcard Mod Liaison | Creator of Primitive+ Survival

Comment

Got the update! Thanks guys!
                    Richard Rude
                    Environment Artist
                    Portfolio: www.richardrude.com
                    Artstation: www.artstation.com/artist/richardrude

Comment

Got the update here, also. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

I got the update and then I downloaded the soft files and yet there is no soft folder or gamemode/gamestate in the zip file. Am I missing something?
                        Mod Creations for Ark Salcarr's Workshop.

Comment

Originally posted by salcarr View Post
                          I got the update and then I downloaded the soft files and yet there is no soft folder or gamemode/gamestate in the zip file. Am I missing something?
                          Lol I meant "sotf"
                          Mod Creations for Ark Salcarr's Workshop.

Comment

I got the update and downloaded the stuff. I have no folder for it specifically but the content is there when I search for it.
                            Richard Rude
                            Environment Artist
                            Portfolio: www.richardrude.com
                            Artstation: www.artstation.com/artist/richardrude

Comment

am I missing something?

I've updated to 200.5, I downloaded the sotf folder and extracted it so it would overwrite any files. I lauched the program.

in the browser there are no "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameMode.Sotf_GameMode'
                              Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameState.Sotf_GameState'"

as outlined in the first post.

if I search for sotf the only folders I see referenced are: primalearth/effects/particles/sotf and environment/alien/sotf

am I better off just deleting my entire install folder and reinstalling? It looks the same as 197, and I've tried to verify 3 times.. no dice.. it thinks its on 200.5 but not?

Comment

I believe you need to grab the sotf content separately.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d...ew?usp=sharing
                                Check out my current development at https://lattasoft.com!

Comment

Working...
                                X