Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have a similar problem where I will delete an unused folder in the editor andwould save everything but the folder still exist in the dev kit directory and folder will load back up when restarting the editor.
    Richard Rude
    Environment Artist
    Portfolio: www.richardrude.com
    Artstation: www.artstation.com/artist/richardrude

Comment

Um did any one else receive an error after the update that the editor could not be complied and to do it manually?
      ArkBox Mod - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510465178

Comment

Originally posted by ReapersBusiness View Post
        Um did any one else receive an error after the update that the editor could not be complied and to do it manually?

yeah its what made me do this it goes really slow at the end when it installs >.<

Originally posted by CreativeHD View Post
        Yeah I have a similar problem where I will delete an unused folder in the editor andwould save everything but the folder still exist in the dev kit directory and folder will load back up when restarting the editor.
        i dont usually have a problem if i delete it from unreal then my computer

so were pawned https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...1-in-title-bar
        Last edited by gankey69; 08-19-2015, 12:08 AM. Reason: not sure how to multi quote >.<
        Creater of Btac Remap http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=491313948

For questions or help see me on teamspeak @ 223.252.38.169

Gankey ind. doing stuff right the first time <3

Comment

So I still want to know how I get my hosted server to run my mod again.

Comment

ive asked awaiting reply

Comment

Okay well is there any chance some one could post there SubstanceCore.dll and The other Substance.Dll from the new devkit? no matter what i cant obtain these files. (Giant EDIT : Fixed the issue if you have third party plugins on UE4 normal they get pushed over to arkdevkit plugins and it throws an error i found a copy of Substance Designer ue4 plugin in ark dev kit deleted it bam works fine now.)
              Last edited by ReapersBusiness; 08-19-2015, 01:31 AM.
              ArkBox Mod - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510465178

Comment

so no idea i basically nicely got told i cant use mods on my server with streamlineservers so im sorry i cant help

Comment

Finally could make a TC. I noticed that DinoDropIventoryComponents, SupplyCrates, ItemLootSets, HarvestingComponents and Dino_Character_BPs are not included in my cooked TC after editing them. Is that a bug?
                  Last edited by ordens; 08-19-2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

are they linked to ur primal?

any fix yet devs?

Comment

no they are not linked to my PrimalGameData, because it is a Total Conversion.

Comment

lol it hasnt been a day yet, let em get to work today ... i suppose you guys are from europe or something?

Comment

australia woke up reinstalled the game at 7am, 190g downloads over 2 days later some ppl can some ppl cant figured it would be easy considering some ppl can workaround with the 28g download i cant get and now its 12am the next day thought i might be able to set a download to go while i was alseep ontop of that ark has been updated more and i dont hear anyone saying we got one so was just hoping they caught up cause its causing alot of problems atm not only with us but with hosts and players but meh they will get there i guess (and with competitions at hand it is kinda unfair on ppl there already taking our ideas and not even putting in the things they were ment to work on)

Comment

Originally posted by CaoMengde777 View Post
                            lol it hasnt been a day yet, let em get to work today ... i suppose you guys are from europe or something?
                            In most cases I could see it being "yadda yadda whatever let them take their time" but when they release a contest with a deadline, and total conversion is absolutely necessary for said mod, then they kinda need to step it up a notch. I mean that in the most respectful way possible
                            Check out my current development at https://lattasoft.com!

Comment

For your information, the files mentionned here :
                              And for SotF, the new Game Mode and Game State Blueprints are:
                              Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameMode.Sotf_GameMode'
                              Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameState.Sotf_GameState'
                              Are missing from the SotF content download Could you please upload the correct vesion when you have time ?

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Ditsov View Post
                                For your information, the files mentionned here :

Are missing from the SotF content download Could you please upload the correct vesion when you have time ?

Thanks !
                                I noticed that too, i was like... did i not place the SOTF in the devkit...
                                DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X