Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    they making everything we make so far lol they say to verify but it didnt work for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyway... so what? wheres the update? the launcher doesnt have it?
    so... you guys gonna have an update like twice a week or something?

oh wtf you guys made a scuba gear set?? .. i was gonna add that!! haha (good thing i didnt start making it lols)
    Last edited by CaoMengde777; 08-19-2015, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    has anyone found a workaround that doesnt require me to reinstall it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, that was annoying. Reset all my settings, downloaded another 28 gig or whatever, and it's still 197.1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nguyen Ken View Post
    Yup confirmed, 200.5 is not on Epiclauncher yet
    I do the manual way, (download and replace file) --> 200.5,
    quit and verity --> back to 197.1
    Same things happened to me, maybe we will just get 201.x instead!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyone got any idea i assume its night there cause its day here (aus)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup confirmed, 200.5 is not on Epiclauncher yet
    I do the manual way, (download and replace file) --> 200.5,
    quit and verity --> back to 197.1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
    It will, but the Epic Launcher also backs up your files and tells you this, so you can just copy them back afterwards. To be on the safe side, however, it would be a good idea to make a backup of your Content directory before you update via the Epic Launcher.

And the Epic Launcher has now posted v200.5!
    Um no it has not... and if it has where do we download it at. Tried to verify, restarted the launcher....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ComplexMinded View Post
    Just curious, why would you use a total conversion and not a typical mod if you are changing one thing? Seems like overkill to me but I could be wrong.
    Well, it is not about changing one thing for sure. It is about "How to make a Total Conversion" since many don't get it to work. And i guess a guide about a full Total Conversion like SOTF is overkill since i just need to know how it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ordens View Post
    Well. I just created a new Folder in Mods. Then i modified the original Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'. Then i tried to cook that newly created folder as a Total Conversion. It did not even show up in my Cook/upload Mod to steam. And after a reboot the folder even disappears.
    Could you PLEASE make a small guide on how to make a Total Conversion from the scratch with like 1 modded original file? This would be totally awesome. There is no single working Total Conversion mod online except SOTF. Please we need this guide realy hard!
    Just curious, why would you use a total conversion and not a typical mod if you are changing one thing? Seems like overkill to me but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting that there was an indicator prompting me to download Unreal Engine 4.8.3 that was never highlighted before. Do we need to do something with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and the verdict :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JesusIsInDaHood View Post
    I tried verifying the files, nothing.
    Same here, not verifying

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well. I just created a new Folder in Mods. Then i modified the original Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'. Then i tried to cook that newly created folder as a Total Conversion. It did not even show up in my Cook/upload Mod to steam. And after a reboot the folder even disappears.
    Could you PLEASE make a small guide on how to make a Total Conversion from the scratch with like 1 modded original file? This would be totally awesome. There is no single working Total Conversion mod online except SOTF. Please we need this guide realy hard!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried verifying the files, nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X