Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComplexMinded View Post
    Just curious, why would you use a total conversion and not a typical mod if you are changing one thing? Seems like overkill to me but I could be wrong.
    Well, it is not about changing one thing for sure. It is about "How to make a Total Conversion" since many don't get it to work. And i guess a guide about a full Total Conversion like SOTF is overkill since i just need to know how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by StudioWildcard View Post
      It will, but the Epic Launcher also backs up your files and tells you this, so you can just copy them back afterwards. To be on the safe side, however, it would be a good idea to make a backup of your Content directory before you update via the Epic Launcher.

And the Epic Launcher has now posted v200.5!
      Um no it has not... and if it has where do we download it at. Tried to verify, restarted the launcher....
      DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Yup confirmed, 200.5 is not on Epiclauncher yet
        I do the manual way, (download and replace file) --> 200.5,
        quit and verity --> back to 197.1
        [WIP]
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Ark Revise Mod - DinoIslandPVE
        ------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

anyone got any idea i assume its night there cause its day here (aus)
          Creater of Btac Remap http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=491313948

For questions or help see me on teamspeak @ 223.252.38.169

Gankey ind. doing stuff right the first time <3

Comment

Originally posted by Nguyen Ken View Post
            Yup confirmed, 200.5 is not on Epiclauncher yet
            I do the manual way, (download and replace file) --> 200.5,
            quit and verity --> back to 197.1
            Same things happened to me, maybe we will just get 201.x instead!
            DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah, that was annoying. Reset all my settings, downloaded another 28 gig or whatever, and it's still 197.1.

Comment

has anyone found a workaround that doesnt require me to reinstall it?

Comment

anyway... so what? wheres the update? the launcher doesnt have it?
                  so... you guys gonna have an update like twice a week or something?

oh wtf you guys made a scuba gear set?? .. i was gonna add that!! haha (good thing i didnt start making it lols)
                  Last edited by CaoMengde777; 08-19-2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

they making everything we make so far lol they say to verify but it didnt work for me

Comment

yeah i verified earlier today, was looking for an "Update" button, and was like i might as well verify in case bad dl or something, and it was like (1x Mb)? was 197.1 .. verifying again now and its 12Mb, some reason it takes like an hour to install 12Mb lols

Comment

I tried verifying mine and it didn't work either.
                        Richard Rude
                        Environment Artist
                        Portfolio: www.richardrude.com
                        Artstation: www.artstation.com/artist/richardrude

Comment

im 3/4 way through a total reinstall to see if that works

Comment

Sweet i can finally get the update 3 days of trying to download through goole drive tono success Cheers guys (next time please use mega or another site you can resume downloads).
                            Infact a mirror link for Mega or something would be swell still might be just me but UE4 launcher is redonk slow.
                            Last edited by ReapersBusiness; 08-18-2015, 11:35 PM.
                            ArkBox Mod - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510465178

Comment

Originally posted by gankey69 View Post
                              im 3/4 way through a total reinstall to see if that works
                              I was just about to redownload mine, I'll wait to see what happens.
                              Richard Rude
                              Environment Artist
                              Portfolio: www.richardrude.com
                              Artstation: www.artstation.com/artist/richardrude

Comment

Originally posted by CreativeHD View Post
                                I was just about to redownload mine, I'll wait to see what happens.
                                one thing i noticed when i uninstalled it was files were still left in the folder donno whats up with that but weird but i deleted them before i reinstalled almost done

Edit: engine tools and project i believe cant 100% remember but i no there was 3

on the plus side its dling at 5-10Mb/s so not bad
                                Last edited by gankey69; 08-18-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X