Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    are they linked to ur primal?

any fix yet devs?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally could make a TC. I noticed that DinoDropIventoryComponents, SupplyCrates, ItemLootSets, HarvestingComponents and Dino_Character_BPs are not included in my cooked TC after editing them. Is that a bug?
    Last edited by ordens; 08-19-2015, 07:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so no idea i basically nicely got told i cant use mods on my server with streamlineservers so im sorry i cant help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay well is there any chance some one could post there SubstanceCore.dll and The other Substance.Dll from the new devkit? no matter what i cant obtain these files. (Giant EDIT : Fixed the issue if you have third party plugins on UE4 normal they get pushed over to arkdevkit plugins and it throws an error i found a copy of Substance Designer ue4 plugin in ark dev kit deleted it bam works fine now.)
    Last edited by ReapersBusiness; 08-19-2015, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ive asked awaiting reply

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So I still want to know how I get my hosted server to run my mod again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ReapersBusiness View Post
    Um did any one else receive an error after the update that the editor could not be complied and to do it manually?

yeah its what made me do this it goes really slow at the end when it installs >.<

Originally posted by CreativeHD View Post
    Yeah I have a similar problem where I will delete an unused folder in the editor andwould save everything but the folder still exist in the dev kit directory and folder will load back up when restarting the editor.
    i dont usually have a problem if i delete it from unreal then my computer

so were pawned https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...1-in-title-bar
    Last edited by gankey69; 08-19-2015, 12:08 AM. Reason: not sure how to multi quote >.<

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Um did any one else receive an error after the update that the editor could not be complied and to do it manually?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I have a similar problem where I will delete an unused folder in the editor andwould save everything but the folder still exist in the dev kit directory and folder will load back up when restarting the editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CreativeHD View Post
    I was just about to redownload mine, I'll wait to see what happens.
    one thing i noticed when i uninstalled it was files were still left in the folder donno whats up with that but weird but i deleted them before i reinstalled almost done

Edit: engine tools and project i believe cant 100% remember but i no there was 3

on the plus side its dling at 5-10Mb/s so not bad
    Last edited by gankey69; 08-18-2015, 11:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gankey69 View Post
    im 3/4 way through a total reinstall to see if that works
    I was just about to redownload mine, I'll wait to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet i can finally get the update 3 days of trying to download through goole drive tono success Cheers guys (next time please use mega or another site you can resume downloads).
    Infact a mirror link for Mega or something would be swell still might be just me but UE4 launcher is redonk slow.
    Last edited by ReapersBusiness; 08-18-2015, 11:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im 3/4 way through a total reinstall to see if that works

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried verifying mine and it didn't work either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i verified earlier today, was looking for an "Update" button, and was like i might as well verify in case bad dl or something, and it was like (1x Mb)? was 197.1 .. verifying again now and its 12Mb, some reason it takes like an hour to install 12Mb lols

Leave a comment:

Working...
X