Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol oops nvm
    Last edited by CaoMengde777; 08-19-2015, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DoctorDiscord View Post
    I open epic games and verify ark and my dev kit still reads v197.1 in the top right

Am I missing a step. Do I still need a gethub account?
    As I understand it at the moment you cannot get v200 with the epic games launcher, and if you verify with v200 binaries, it will overwrite them with v197. It seems what most people are doing (and what I'll be doing tonight) is downloading the binaries from their github and moving them over manually. Keep a copy of the binaries separate so you don't accidentally verify/overwrite them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I open epic games and verify ark and my dev kit still reads v197.1 in the top right

Am I missing a step. Do I still need a gethub account?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Australia is a legal nightmare. You have some of the strictest laws in the world. But yeah seriously what's up with this? A response from the devs would be nice even just a "we know it's a problem, give us a min" would be appreciated. I really don't see how it's such a huge issue to update the dev kit, if it's not updated by time I get home I'm just going to have to setup a repo to connect to their github, which I'd rather not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    guess they dont work on a Wednesday ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by null7238 View Post
    Reapers, that really sucks. I made sure to read the rules thoroughly, and was ecstatic to see that Canada (excluding Quebec of course) was included.
    TBH i am more shocked then anything still gonna continue using the dev kit make mods ect just really didnt think Aus would be thought of as still an isolated 2nd world country haha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reapers, that really sucks. I made sure to read the rules thoroughly, and was ecstatic to see that Canada (excluding Quebec of course) was included.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by null7238 View Post
    In most cases I could see it being "yadda yadda whatever let them take their time" but when they release a contest with a deadline, and total conversion is absolutely necessary for said mod, then they kinda need to step it up a notch. I mean that in the most respectful way possible
    Atleast you can join the Competion still cant get over this BS Australia is not Eligible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In most cases I could see it being "yadda yadda whatever let them take their time" but when they release a contest with a deadline, and total conversion is absolutely necessary for said mod, then they kinda need to step it up a notch. I mean that in the most respectful way possible
    oh yeah, i totally agree.. it sucks

yeah.. for a total conversion, this sucks..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ditsov View Post
    For your information, the files mentionned here :

Are missing from the SotF content download Could you please upload the correct vesion when you have time ?

Thanks !
    I noticed that too, i was like... did i not place the SOTF in the devkit...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For your information, the files mentionned here :
    And for SotF, the new Game Mode and Game State Blueprints are:
    Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameMode.Sotf_GameMode'
    Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Sotf/Sotf_GameState.Sotf_GameState'
    Are missing from the SotF content download Could you please upload the correct vesion when you have time ?

Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaoMengde777 View Post
    lol it hasnt been a day yet, let em get to work today ... i suppose you guys are from europe or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    australia woke up reinstalled the game at 7am, 190g downloads over 2 days later some ppl can some ppl cant figured it would be easy considering some ppl can workaround with the 28g download i cant get and now its 12am the next day thought i might be able to set a download to go while i was alseep ontop of that ark has been updated more and i dont hear anyone saying we got one so was just hoping they caught up cause its causing alot of problems atm not only with us but with hosts and players but meh they will get there i guess (and with competitions at hand it is kinda unfair on ppl there already taking our ideas and not even putting in the things they were ment to work on)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol it hasnt been a day yet, let em get to work today ... i suppose you guys are from europe or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no they are not linked to my PrimalGameData, because it is a Total Conversion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X