Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M1k3_C View Post
    Please update us if you find a fix, as i have avoided TC due to it not seeming to flesh out correctly yet.
    To fix these issues you need to cook your TC and select TheIsland as your map. The first post has been updated with that information.

Originally posted by StudioWildcard
    Note: When cooking a TC, you should at least specify TheIsland as a Map to Cook, because various assets are only referenced within that map (Dinos, etc). Even if you haven't made any changes to TheIsland itself, this will ensure that all assets get "checked" for recooking in the TC. That should do it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Ditsov View Post
      To fix these issues you need to cook your TC and select TheIsland as your map. The first post has been updated with that information.
      Now every time i cook my tc my pc crashes with a black screen after several errors. I will upload a picture with those errors when I'm at home

Edit: Everything works now with version 201.5
      Last edited by ordens; 08-23-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplexMinded View Post
        Copy and paste your mod folder to the same place in the new installation (mod folder) and you should be good!
        You are a godsend, I appreciate and love you. Have a great week. <3
        Creator of WickWillow Island & WickWillow

Comment

V200.5 new error with Small Island Map ( crash upon play ) Previous version of ADK = flawless.

Upgraded to V200.5 ---> Small Island map loads in the editor ( as normal) , however, play in editor results in the editor vanishing & leaving "Fatal Error" as one of the last errors in the log file ( new feature in this editor version). All other maps work fine. This particular map had worked perfect in the ADK version right before v200.5.
          Is there a way to roll back to the previous working editor version? <<--- preferred .. Or perhaps there is a magic button I missed? If there is a simple solution, that is great. Something As a side note core.dll as well as ntdll.dll are involved in the crash as I recall.
          Thanks folks.

Comment

current version is 201.6

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Version-201-6)

Comment

SOLVED! Applied today's upgrade (v201.6) found in the launcher. Pressed the magic button & ----> Flawless operation! Everything I posted above is now solved. Awesome ! Great work folks.

Comment

broken link? file doesn't exist

Comment

Yup, same here, file doesn't exist

Comment

Can't download the update either

"Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed."

Comment

Working...
                    X