DEVKit refuses to upload any mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadowdemonx9 View Post
    Yeah I've been having trouble with uploading my mods through the dev kit as well. I just manually did it through ArkDevKit>ModTools>ArkModTools. Seems to be the only way so far until the problem is fixed.
    Do you just select 'Create new mod' and fill out the fields with your existing mod info? Seems to be the only way but Im just worried about creating a second upload of my mod

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon_Beard View Post
      Do you just select 'Create new mod' and fill out the fields with your existing mod info? Seems to be the only way but Im just worried about creating a second upload of my mod
      That's what I did and it updated my existing mod. So at least worked for me :3

Comment

I had trouble because my steam password has spaces in it (ex: Some Thing), because it gets passed in the comand line for steamcmd.exe it breaks the parameter count. So I entered my password with double quotes. It gets added to the command line verbatim, so it worked.

For example, if the password is: Some Space
        Enter this as a password: "Some Space"

That got mine working.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangDood View Post
          Since there is no way to update our mods right now, via the kit or any other tool, can you give us a more firm ETA on when we will have a new Kit with this working?

Thanks!
          Thursday is when I'm expecting it to go live.

Comment

Im getting a "Login Failure: No Connection" Error while 'Uploading Content' via steamcmd. It does say logged in OK a few lines previous so not sure what is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BorisDos View Post
              Thursday is when I'm expecting it to go live.
              Sounds good. I'm sure it won't kill us to wait a day or two.

Comment

Working...
              X