Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help: Edit Consumable Food Blueprint, Save it, and Add to single player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I don't know how to do that. I only know how to change the values on the item. Can you please give me a step by step after I change the item properties please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Relica7 View Post
    I've been trying for two days and I can't get the kit to save the blueprints as just themselves instead of an entire map. I know how to lengthen the spoil time to basically years, I'm just to annoyed and tired of feeding 50 dinos without worrying about them starving to death, but I can't figure out how to save it as just blueprint mods instead of an entire map. Can I please have some step by step help.

Excuse the grammar. Grammar is not my strong point.
    If your mod is showing up purely as a map after cooking it out, then you need to make sure your PrimalGameData follows this exact name structure: PrimalGameData_CustomModNameHere. The PrimalGameData HAS to be in front, and exactly as I typed it, otherwise it will only cook out as a map. This sounds like what your problem is.

Leave a comment:

• Need Help: Edit Consumable Food Blueprint, Save it, and Add to single player.

I've been trying for two days and I can't get the kit to save the blueprints as just themselves instead of an entire map. I know how to lengthen the spoil time to basically years, I'm just to annoyed and tired of feeding 50 dinos without worrying about them starving to death, but I can't figure out how to save it as just blueprint mods instead of an entire map. Can I please have some step by step help.

Excuse the grammar. Grammar is not my strong point.
    Last edited by Relica7; 08-06-2015, 02:48 PM.
Working...
X