Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Need Help]How to quickly replace DinosDeath Harvest Resource?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My assumption on the first question is yes. The server question, I honestly have no idea what will happen. I could only speculate that since the structures would be saved in the save file that they would still exist but interactions with them may not work properly since they would not reference anything. Once again, not sure about that. The last question, I've had that problem with vanilla items several times on SP. It may have something to do with the graphics or just everything not loading initially. I was often able to leave the area, rather far from the area, and come back and they would reappear. Never fully investigated that since it wasn't game breaking. Hopefully, someone can give more insight into your last two questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Drathek View Post
      In my mod torchboost I duplicated (because it cannot be a child) the particle systems and modified their parameters. For light radius you would be interested in the module named Light and you just change the value for Radius Scale > Distribution. You then must child the emitter bp, change its template to your new particle system, then duplicate (not child) the fuel burning structure to change its activated emitter in components.

Hi, i come across this problem while modifying the Light Radius. Do you know how to fix it ?
      https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ightness-Scale
      [WIP]
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Ark Revise Mod - DinoIslandPVE
      ------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X