DevKit Request: Quality Power Multiplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DevKit Request: Quality Power Multiplier

As I started working on a mod to change loot tables and quality definitions I found multiplier after multiplier and then a multiplier for those multipliers so you can multiply while you multiply but I was surprised to find that inside the quality definitions (in gamedatabp) there is not a multiplier for item power even though there is a crafting resource requirements multiplier. Is it possible for there to be a power multiplier here? (It would need to multiply the RatingValueMultiplier inside PrimalItems I believe). The crafting resource requirements multiplier is lonely. Thanks!
    Last edited by Drathek; 07-27-2015, 05:17 PM. Reason: specific variable
    Creator of the ARK mods TorchBoost, PogLoot, and DinoWipe.

This seems appropriate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LDu2blN.png
Views:	1
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	1082636
    Main Mod: Statera Vis | Other Neglected Mod: Rebalance Mod Lite
    Guides: References and You - Down the Rabbit Hole

Comment

I just mess with the Quality multiplier... the power one does not quite make sense...
      DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by M1k3_C View Post
        I just mess with the Quality multiplier... the power one does not quite make sense...
        PrimalGameData bp does not have a global multiplier for power (or whatever you want to call it) that controls how powerful an item becomes as far as I understand but it can change resource requirements. This thread is to request that multiplier. Otherwise, each item must be edited in 8 locations in its blueprint to make the change.
        Creator of the ARK mods TorchBoost, PogLoot, and DinoWipe.

Comment

Working...
        X