Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Exilog View Post
    so you dont neet do put it in the Master item List ? Is the list only for Cheat item in ?

for what is the Additional Engram Blueprint Classes ?
    The devs would prefer us to not mess with the master item list. For adding a structure variant you add it to AdditionalStructuresToPlace for it to be placeable, you add it to AdditionalStructureEngrams for it to be in the craft inventory of things such a smithy or fabricator, add it to Remap_Items if your structure replaces a different structure, add it to Remap_Engrams to replace an engram, and finally add it to AdditionalEngramBlueprintClasses to add a recipe for your new structure (if you didn't remap_engram it).
    Last edited by Drathek; 07-29-2015, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JasonFJ View Post
    2 REFERENCE YOUR NEW ITEM TO PRIMALGAMEDATA
    2.1. Edit PrimalGama data
    2.2. Expand Additional Engram Blueprint Classes, click +, and add EngramEntry_MyStandingTorch.
    2.2. Expand Additional Structures to Place, click +, and add your MyStandingTorch
    2.3. Compile and save.
    so you dont neet do put it in the Master item List ? Is the list only for Cheat item in ?

for what is the Additional Engram Blueprint Classes ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Clever throwing your guides in to your signature. I should have done that when I was helping people out but I am glad someone is making guides There really is not enough time in a day to do everything that I want to do lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice man, thanks for making this!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X