No announcement yet.

Replacing Weapon Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh I clicked the wrong thing and wiped my post haha...

Are you aware that the PrimalItemAmmo_AmmoType actually deletes and respawns a weapon everytime you change ammo types?

PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq
    Support Drag Onto Item Class -> PrimalItem_WeaponBow

Ammo Support Drag Onto Weapon Item Weapon Template -> WeapBow_Tranq

What this does, is tell the tranqs they can be dragged onto a weapon template for a primal item, the same that the engram creates... And then delete that weapon and replace it with the other weapon that fires Tranq Arrows, this happens because the ammo has no information of what it does or how it does it, the weapon (the 3d model blueprint class) is where all that information is stored, just like the animations and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Akukiyo View Post
      Ugh I clicked the wrong thing and wiped my post haha...

Are you aware that the PrimalItemAmmo_AmmoType actually deletes and respawns a weapon everytime you change ammo types?

PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq
      Support Drag Onto Item Class -> PrimalItem_WeaponBow

Ammo Support Drag Onto Weapon Item Weapon Template -> WeapBow_Tranq

What this does, is tell the tranqs they can be dragged onto a weapon template for a primal item, the same that the engram creates... And then delete that weapon and replace it with the other weapon that fires Tranq Arrows, this happens because the ammo has no information of what it does or how it does it, the weapon (the 3d model blueprint class) is where all that information is stored, just like the animations and such.
      Thanks for the teampseak session Akukiyo.

In the end I created both a new bow and a new arrow type. Added them to the engram list and cooked the mod correctly

Mod successful!

Comment

Working...
      X