No announcement yet.

Ark : Stargate Evolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, i do get what you guys intend to do with the mod, like make it possible to Teleport between servers, but it would already be awesome if you can place them around the map and teleport then with them to transport stuff, so i see where you guys are going but in the video, the mod seems more than just perfect to be used for a server and its players without the ability to teleport across servers, so i think you can add that later at some point instead of keeping all of us waiting impatiently

Comment

Originally posted by LokeYourLord View Post
      Also, i do get what you guys intend to do with the mod, like make it possible to Teleport between servers, but it would already be awesome if you can place them around the map and teleport then with them to transport stuff, so i see where you guys are going but in the video, the mod seems more than just perfect to be used for a server and its players without the ability to teleport across servers, so i think you can add that later at some point instead of keeping all of us waiting impatiently
      Its best you direct this to the person, Salcarr, who is doing it in the workshop.
      Steam Profile : Enrell
      Mods : Alpha Sabertooth

Comment

Working...
      X