Edit Dino base damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit Dino base damage

Where exactly is this located at and is it possible to change at this time?
    DinoOverhaul X CLICK HERE

If you go to Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/(Your Dino) and double click the "(Your Dino)_Character_BP", you will find a variable called "Melee Damage Amount". You can also modify a lot of other options there!

Comment

Search for DinoCharacterStatusComponent_BP_Raptor it appears to have a lot of dino properties.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM View Post
        If you go to Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/(Your Dino) and double click the "(Your Dino)_Character_BP", you will find a variable called "Melee Damage Amount". You can also modify a lot of other options there!
        Ahh, i skimmed over that, thanks!

Comment

I also found you can manipulate the XP gain under Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints "DinoCharacterStatusComponent_BP_" " (double click which dino) /Amount Max Gained Per Level Up Value Tamed.

No wonder why the tamed Dinos are OP, the Health increase is a max of 20% per level, melee damage multiplier is 10%...

Comment

Did anyone get this to work? I copy (dino)_character_BP and DinoCharacterStatusComponent_BP_(Dino) rename them both, make some changes to them. Compile, save, cook and upload. Load mods, nothing has changed . Getting very discouraged. Just want to nerf the HP scaling on tamed dinos for each point put into health.
            Current Projects:
            ----------------------
            MinDinoLevel (WIP) - Set the minimum wild dino level that can spawn on your map.

Comment

Working...
            X