No announcement yet.

Partical Fix: Adding more Resources to the Island Map Fixed But Not RAGNAROK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partical Fix: Adding more Resources to the Island Map Fixed But Not RAGNAROK

Edit: Island Fixed. Ragnarok Extension NOT working

I added some more pearls and marsh grasses with their settings and meshes to the island submap using only the landscape level for viewing then saved the resources to a new level.

I've tried cooking it multiple times with different settings with map extension which doesn't seem to work with a file size of 0.001 mb and game mod with a file size of 0.468 mb.
    After subbing and putting it in my single player mod order with 7 different cooks, the resources will not appear.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've tried cooking a the mod with it own folder, cooked it inside the Island submap folder. I've add the meshes/settings of the resources into the folders, but nothing seems to be working.
    I've looked at multiple youtube tutorials and forums, but none of them specifically talking about adding existing resources to the Island.

Can anyone explain what I'm missing or provide a step by step guide to what I'm trying to accomplish?
    Last edited by Relica7; 08-18-2019, 02:29 PM.

Did you try this?

Comment

Originally posted by dreyn74 View Post
      Did you try this?

I manged to get the Island Extension to work, however I can not get it to work with Ragnarok. I followed the same steps, but it's not registering. Same issue with the cook where's .001 mbs in size.

Comment

Working...
      X