Snow Texture Not Showing T_T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow Texture Not Showing T_T

I've tirelessly tried and tried again but since this is my first time making a simple map i have no idea what i am doing wrong, i have searched all over these forums and the net but for the life of me i can not figure out what i am doing wrong, One texture, One simple texture is not showing up and i have no idea why...

Hello Xelriel,

Your screenshots are very small so i cant see what you are pointing at. But there is a Snow Matieral that you can apply to your landscape that WildCard uses for TheIsland its called
    "MI_SnowBiome" then when you go to landscape you should be able to paint your snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Exilog View Post
      Hello Xelriel,

Your screenshots are very small so i cant see what you are pointing at. But there is a Snow Matieral that you can apply to your landscape that WildCard uses for TheIsland its called
      "MI_SnowBiome" then when you go to landscape you should be able to paint your snow.
      Yes but when i cook it and upload it, download it, then play it, the texture is missing.

Comment

Its hard to analyse with this less information...

You should join the Modding Discord and go to Mapping section, we can share Pics there and exchange Files this will help you allot faster

Comment

Working...
        X