Please help me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me!

Friends I created a map, I worked many days in it. And now I'm trying to test it on a dedicated host, the map runs fine. But a bug happens with objects, trees, stones, etc ... when I try to break a stone, it never breaks, I can hit it all the time, it does not disappear from the place ... I can extract resources from it, I hear the noise of the stone breaking, but it remains appearing on the spot. as if there are phantom resources, already cut trees remain appearing ...

I'm afraid of losing all my work, does anyone know what that can be? when I try to play in singleplayer with the map, then everything works fine, I can cut the trees, I can break the stones, they disappear normally ... but when I put in a dedicated host it happens.

I try to collect the resources, but they do not disappear from the scenario ... this happens only when I playng the map on a dedicated server ... when I try to play alone it works normally.

Comment

Exilog did a good tutorial series on mapping
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxC...i4cIneG5wGC3tY
      The third tutorial in the series covers foliage, I would check out this series and see if anything important got missed.

Comment

Working...
      X