X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SellOilGod View Post

Hey,bro
    I dont understand,how to create a child of the PRimalItemArmor_[ItemName]?
    Don't know if you got it sorted, but when you click and drag the item you are want into your mods folder just click on make child instead of copy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mozarano_15 View Post
    Hey,
    No, I have not found a fix yet. I will keep looking to see if I can find the issue.

SOLVED!!!
    All you need to do is create a child of the PrimalItemArmor_[ItemName] and it will work fine. Everything else you can copy and work fine.
    Hey,bro
    I dont understand,how to create a child of the PRimalItemArmor_[ItemName]?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey,
    No, I have not found a fix yet. I will keep looking to see if I can find the issue.

SOLVED!!!
    All you need to do is create a child of the PrimalItemArmor_[ItemName] and it will work fine. Everything else you can copy and work fine.
    Last edited by HelpMeAimPlz; 04-24-2017, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey dude,
    I've come across the exact same problem, did you ever find a fix?
    Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [HELP] Custom Tek Suit not working

[HELP] Custom Tek Suit not working

Hey All,
    I'm making a custom tek suit for an upcoming mod. However, when I go to test my mod and put element into my inventory and equipt the suit making sure I have also learnt ALL the tek engram it says 'You need element to use this' (Something along those lines) Any idea why this happens? I have even copied it from the armour section in the dev kit but still it says the same thing. I am starting to belive its a setting am i right?

Some screenshots:

The message
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-3.png
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1216362

My Inventory
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-4.png
Views:	1
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	1216363

If you could help me on what I'm doing wrong I would much appreciate it.

Edit 1: I forgot to mention that I did customise the element usage in the buffs. However, even when I set them back to normal the message was still being displayed. (I copied the tek buffs and renamed them)

Thanks in advance,
    Moza
    Last edited by HelpMeAimPlz; 04-10-2017, 10:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention about element usage.
Working...
X