[Steam Workshop Exposure Available] Looking for Atists for Unreal-Based Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Made some good progress on the Mansion of the Estate, not to mention, got ~$98 worth of Assets for $15...

For the Treasure and Panic room... "Treasaaaaar!"

Last edited by JonDavis99; 05-08-2019, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nawrot View Post
    I am moving this topic to Work in Progress.
    Job offerings subforum should be just for that.
    It Should be in "Modding", though. but Ok

This should be requirement thread, not work in progress one.
    I posted Requirements, but totally see the point of [UNPAID] being so negative... Wouldn't mind it being moved to "Modding," instead.
    Last edited by JonDavis99; 04-13-2019, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am moving this topic to Work in Progress.
    Job offerings subforum should be just for that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    modified Mansion's exterior structure to allow for Vaulting (climbing) to the 2nd floor via props and a second climb to the canted rooftops:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modified SearchLightBeam to be more "realistic:"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I apologize, i didn't see the "Modding" forum as i scrolled... @Moderator, could you please move this Topic to "Modding" root-forum, please?

Again, i apologize.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To be honest, i'm not expecting "Top-level exec's" here... modders getting involved in a group, working with a project gain experience, and from that experience, they also gain recognition... if your Opinion is that it "has no real benefit," I'm sorry, modifying games doesn't pay, at least not right away.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JonDavis99 View Post

without progress, most will see the opportunity as: "there is nothing done, i'm not interested"
    I think the title itself is more of a turn off, the compensation (Steam Workshop exposure) has no real benefit to artists and Recruitment threads turned WIP threads don't resonate professionalism generally. There are many areas you can promote WIP and modding interest for this [UNPAID] project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    without progress, most will see the opportunity as: "there is nothing done, i'm not interested"

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    since i can find no help at the moment, i'm working alone, though i have 4 members in a dev group...

Very basic project, still acquiring assets and measuring, most of the work is done internally but a Pre-Viz is here, not too shabby for now, if you ask me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got a texture painter artist and BluePrint designer (he's new but learning fast) in our group now.. 4 Members! w000!

I finally got to dropping roof to the first floor boundary limit for terraces, and outlines the Boolean Operation rooms, WIP:

\Might reseach the Satellite Data of Afghan, and implement this method of Landscape:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3f-ntPQGU

Leave a comment:

• replied
    made some decent progress [Dumping in assets (models) and configuring geometry, lighting build is Pretty-Bad...

models i have ready for normals baking:

Older stuff:

Last edited by JonDavis99; 04-06-2019, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just remembered, i have a middle-eastern themed soundtrack i played, arranged, composed, mixed, and mastered a while back, at the 10th anniversary of 9/11...

https://soundcloud.com/djlfd/let-it-be-doublecross

Leave a comment:

Working...
X