iOS Packaging failure iOS 13.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS Packaging failure iOS 13.0

I've got an app ready to go and should be able to package it it ready to go to the app store. However I get the error:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "MyApp" doesn't match the entitlements file's value for the get-task-allow entitlement.
    UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 13.0'

Profiles and certs should be good to go. I have no idea how to switch the get task entitlement of iOS 13. Any ideas? Answers on a postcard please

You didn't build a shipping/for distribution build.

There's actually two places this is set: aside from Project Packaging, if you're using the Project Launcher to make your builds then it's overridden in there. This tripped me up a few weeks ago when I forgot the setting existed and was doing Project Launcher builds.
    Last edited by Antidamage; 10-02-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Project setting >> platform>> Ios, check if the "bundle identifier" is the same in your page Developer "certificates identifiers and profiles" Bundel ID.

Comment

@Antidamage - that's the one! Hit the switch and don't forget the other switch as well
        @Caltelus - Thanks for the help, but it was the second tick box I's missed -
        Why that doesn't become a radio toggle from the other switches, I don't know #wouldn'thatbenice,Epic?
        Attached Files

Comment

I noticed that if you hit that lower button first, it switches the top for you, but not the other way around

I'm sure there's a reason for it, and I'm sure I don't know it.

Comment

That it does, I've been doing it today myself.

I really wish we could set the cert and provisioning profile in project launcher profiles, that's a much easier system to use. But purely because of certificate/environment swaps I find myself in project settings all the time.

Comment

Throw... the third switch!
              Igor : [shocked] Not the *third switch*!

Comment

Frankenstein's monster references are oddly appropriate around UE.

Comment

I ought it fit in quite nicely then, maaaster.

Comment

Working...
                  X