No announcement yet.

Can't deploy blueprint project from iOS to Windows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good to hear but sadly I don't think it's the problem for me, cmd runs just fine but I'll run MalwareBytes in high hopes.
    Modeller at Visualisation One

Comment

What's actually happening when you build? Do you have any logs?

Comment

I'll post one when I next get a chance, but it's essentially the same as yours, gets to the 40% and errors out, though some times it has failed to find the "project name", but I am very sure I've done the iOS certificate steps correct and have the right fields filled in on the project settings, It did work in 4.16.3 but I have yet to try the 3rd person mobile project to see if it's some obscure problem with my main project. I'm sure when I have an iPad next to me 24/7 I'll be able to post about and fix the issue.

Either way my project doesn't need AR yet so there's no real need for me to use 4.18 yet, but it would be nice.

Comment

Antidamage turns out my problem must have came from the original project, I've no idea what was causing it but I've started a new 3rd Person project, set up the iOS certificates for that and once I had no trouble launching to device I migrated over my level and changed the start level around, it launches with no problem now to iOS in 4.18. I have no idea what caused the problem but I'm at least glad to know it's not the engine, just something weird that I had presumably done along the way.

Comment

Working...
          X