Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add ue4 app to my phone with itunes 12.7?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add ue4 app to my phone with itunes 12.7?

So i had the misfortune of finding out today when I downloaded the new itunes app that I can nolonger manage my apps on my computer anymore......so how the F do i add my ue4 game on my phone now that itunes won't let me? anyone run into this issue? Is there a workaround?

I have the same issue. Hoping there is a workaround. Apple makes it very hard to revert to an older iTunes compounding the problem.

Comment

This helped me.

https://www.itipbox.com/downgrade-it...vious-version/

Comment

I could still drag a cooked IPA to the device listed in iTunes even though the apps don't show up in itunes list.

Comment

Even with previous iTunes I couldn't get an IPA file installed on the phone. It was always stuck on "Will install" message.
          VR/AR Development
          Hook me up Discord - Shin#0402

Comment

I never use iTunes to install an IPA on a device. Open Xcode and go to Window > Devices. Select your device and then hit the plus button under the install apps to install an IPA.
            Columbus Ohio Unreal Meetup
            @OCGameStudio | Sphere Complex | twitch.tv/WFMOz

Comment

Originally posted by TheFoyer View Post
              I never use iTunes to install an IPA on a device. Open Xcode and go to Window > Devices. Select your device and then hit the plus button under the install apps to install an IPA.
              I guess that's solution for Mac users. For windows try using Unreal's IPhonePackager, it has an option to install IPA files.
              VR/AR Development
              Hook me up Discord - Shin#0402

Comment

I use the Project Launcher

Comment

Working...
                X